T W E N T Y - F I V E | A N N O Y E D

T W E N T Y -  F I VE
A N N O Y E D

T W E N T Y -  F I VEA N N O Y E D

The sun was rising the next day, the light shining through the sheer curtains that covered the glass windows but barely served their purpose

The sun was rising the next day, the light shining through the sheer curtains that covered the glass windows but barely served their purpose. Justin and Catherine were both asleep in each others arms thanks to her idea of watching Stranger Things all night. Not like he cared, he was happy to be cuddled up to her.

The two woke up around six in the morning due to Luna, their dog, scratching at the door for her to be let out to do her business. "My back is killing me." Catherine complained as she stretched her arms out while she stood in the kitchen, preparing herself a sandwich.

"I haven't slept that good in a while, I don't know what you're talking about." She quickly rolled her eyes at him before continuing to do her sandwich, taking a bite out of it once she was done. "Can you wake up my mom?"

"Wake her up? Your mom is awake, she's in the backyard with the dog. Talking about your mom, what happened yesterday? We need to talk about it because I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me these things."

"Justin, it's fine. I told her that she shouldn't of had called me and said it was an emergency, knowing the state she is in. I'm just annoyed that she probably didn't take me serious."

He looked over at Catherine, knowing that she was more than annoyed and sighed, walking over to her and engulfing her in a hug. "How about I drop you off at work this morning, how does that sound?"

"What if there are paps?"

"I don't care, do you?" She shook her head and backed away from him, holding onto the sleeve of her sweater as she thought about what she would wear. "I'm going to go shower then, i'll be down in a few."

Half an hour later, the two were on their way to the studio with several paps following them as they approached it, Justin groaning at the sight of two of them getting out from a car next to them.

"You said you didn't care."

"I know I did but I just don't get why they don't respect privacy. I'm taking a break, trying to enjoy life yet here they are trying to get into it." Catherine nodded, understanding where he was coming from. "Well, it's the way they make money. Sucks that it has to be this way but I'm cool with them seeing us together. I don't use social media a lot so it's whatever."

"Stop it, you're just too good for me." Justin chuckled, putting the car in park as he was in the front of the studio, turning off the ignition. "Hold up."

Knowing that there were paps around, Justin smiled as he opened up his car door and got out, only to open up the door once more to unlock the rest of the doors.

"Justin, is she your new girlfriend?"

"When is your next album going to be released"

"Is she the one who did your recent tattoos?"

"What's her name?"

"Justin, what's up?"

He laughed at the questions, shaking his head as he walked over to the other side of the car and opened up the door for Catherine who had a smile etched on her face. The two quickly walked into the studio as soon as Catherine had unlocked the doors, locking them again once they were inside.

"Now to remodel this place."