T W E N T Y - N I N E | G R A N D O P E N I N G

G R A N D  O P E N I N G

T W E N T Y - N I N EG R A N D  O P E N I N G

             "You did such an amazing job Cat, I'm so proud

"You did such an amazing job Cat, I'm so proud."
Elise smiled as she approached Catherine to give her a hug after a long day of working. It had been the grand opening today and not only was Catherine there since before the sun had risen over the ocean line, but she refused to leave until she felt satisfied with everything.

"Thank you, all of you. I know I left you without work for like two weeks but I needed the time to make this place look like this or else I don't know what I would've done."

"Mary has something to ask you, actually we all do."
Looking at them in a confused manner and furrowed eyebrows, Catherine tilted her head as she looked at the trio standing in front of her. "What is it?"

"Well, don't think we don't read the news or anything. What's up with you and Justin? Are you guys dating?"
Mary asked, obviously desperate for an answer since she was always the one invested into other peoples relationships.

"Well, we're dating I guess you could say. It's not that serious right now, but I'm happy. My mom's living with us, I actually met his mom this morning before I came here. It was very uh, wild." She laughed, walking towards the front door of the studio and turning off the open sign.

"Okay, so Michael you owe me $100 and Mary, you owe me $500. Cough it up suckers."

"You guys bet on this?"

"Who wouldn't?" Michael laughed, pulling out his wallet and handing the money over to Elise who was grinning.
"Now this is why I love you Catherine, you help me without even knowing it. Also, your novio is here."

Turning her head to the front door, she gasped at the sight of Justin with a bouquet of white roses in his hands. With a smile, she walked over to the door and unlocked it so he could get in before he was noticed. "Hey beautiful." He whispered in her ear before pressing his lips against her cheek.

"Guys, you know Justin." Catherine blushed as she looked at the three who were smirking at her. "Stop looking at me like that, I get it. Leave me alone." She mumbled, walking towards the back with Justin in hand. "I'm sorry."

"For what? It's cute, you're cute." He laughed, bringing her closer to him as he rested his hands on her waist. "Do you have anywhere to go now, or are you mine for the night?"

Looking around to see if anyone was looking at the two, Catherine grinned as she was inches away from his lips, about to kiss him but decided it was better to be a tease.

"All yours." She whispered against his lips, backing away with a smile when she heard him groan. "You can't do that to me, I haven't seen you most of the day and this is how you treat me? I see how it is."

Walking away from her, which was hard for him to do since all he wanted was to grab her and have his lips against hers but he had to refrain himself from doing so, he walked towards her sketches that were no longer on paper and just put on the wall with tape. They were in frames, all symmetrically put on the wall with names under them.
"So this is your space, I like it. A lot."

"Yeah, I decided to stay in the back. I need the privacy sometimes. I kept the idea that Ana had with the curtains but I switched the direction of it since the layout is different and it's a velvet material instead which I love."

Watching her in admiration as she talked, he laughed in the inside to think he was falling for someone who he had met over a fucking tattoo. "Are you listening to me?"

"Of course, it's just I was thinking about something too. Lets get going, I got us reservations at some place and I think you'll really like it." Nodding, she grabbed her stuff from where it was and said goodbye to the others, making sure that she reminded Michael to lock all the doors.

It didn't take long for them to get to the restaraunt, since Justin had gone on the expressway to get to midtown, knowing that if he didn't it would've taken forever for him to get to Wynwood. "I've never come here at night."

"Last time I came here, I got mobbed with fans and paps so I really hope that doesn't happen. It's the reason why I always stay on the island and south beach, I can't deal with getting mobbed." He explained to her as he put the car into park, turning it off and looking over at her.

"So far no one has spotted you, plus has anyone seen you with this new hair." She laughed as he went to touch it, his head backing away while he looked at her. "I love my hair like this, it makes me look like I'm thirteen again."

"You definitely don't sound it tho." She laughed, reaching for the handle of the car to open it but he stopped her from doing so. "Wait, I have to ask you something." Nodding, she let go of the handle and looked at Justin who looked a little bit more nervous than usual.

"I need to go to Los Angeles for this meeting and I also have to go to the studio over there to do a feature. I wanted to know if you would wanna come, it's completely last minute I know. But we can take Luna, and my mom said she would stay with your mom if anything."

"No." She mumbled, giving him a small frown to see what he would say. Of course she'd want to go, especially if she knew her mom would be okay. "That's fine." He says back, getting out of the car and walking over to her door to open it. "I really hope you like this place."

"Do they have one in Los Angeles?" She asked him while they walked towards the entrance of the restaurant. "I don't know, why?" He asked her, opening up the door to the place and leading her in. "If we're going to go together, it could be a place to eat at."

"Really? You're gonna go?" He asked her with a smile on his face, stopping the two from walking any further. "Of course, I can leave the place with Elise in charge and if your mom is going to be with my mom then I think i'll be calm. I just have to make sure she gets checked up before we leave." She tells him, receiving a nod from him then a grin.

"You're gonna fucking love it." Rolling her eyes, she nudged him to go over to the hostess and get their reservation. It was their first date, a date that they would always remember. Especially since paparazzi was there with them for the whole thing.