N I N E T E E N | K I S S

N I N E T E E N
K I S S

"This is nice, it's definitely something new

"This is nice, it's definitely something new."Catherine spoke up as she held onto the bright yellow sweater with her right hand, examining it."Why'd you get me such a big size though? Wait," Quickly, she took a glance at the size tag on the back.. "This cannot be a small."

"It's a small in mens. " He pointed it out to her, showing that the one he was wearing was a small. "Well I think they're really nice. So where's this pop up shop going to be."

"A surprise, now what are we going to do? I say we take a dip in the pool." Without hesitation, Justin took his shirt off and ran outside to the backyard. Oh if only it was that easy for girls.

After changing into a black bikini, I made my way downstairs and into the backyard to see Justin trying to teach Luna how to swim. "If she in anyway gets hurt, I'm going to hurt you."

"That's not going to happen, I take care of her and you know that." I tucked a hair behind my ear and shrugged, knowing that he was right. I looked at the dock and decided to walk over there, simply looking down into the water to see how clear it looked. "Is the heater on the pool on?"

I turned to look at Justin who was now out of the water, with Luna in his arms as he dried her off. "It's getting there, do you mind if I take a picture of you?"

"Not at all, why?"

"I'm posting you on my ig." At the moment, I thought nothing of it and waited for him for a few minutes until he came back with his phone in his hands. "Ok, now just act normal I guess. You look beautiful no matter what."

I put my arms up in the air, turning my face to the side and looking down, I smiled as I waited for him to take the picture. It took a few seconds for me to realize that he had already taken and was now just typing away on his phone.

 It took a few seconds for me to realize that he had already taken and was now just typing away on his phone

@justinbieber blessed to have such a beautiful
girl in my life, i love you

"You're so sweet." I pouted as I stepped away, no longer looking at his phone screen. He let out a small chuckle and locked his phone, throwing it onto the nearest lounge chair.

"I'm just being honest." His hand wrapped around my waist while he got closer to me. I diverted my eyes to the side of his face, trying not to make myself the awkward one in this situation. "Catherine, why do you always do that?"

"Do what?" I titled my head, still not looking him in the eye.

"You look away whenever I'm this close to you and you just get all stiff. Loosen up. It's not like I'm going to kiss you or anything." I pursed my lips at his last words, now looking at him in the eyes as he looked down at me. "Unless you want me to."

"Justin, I can't." I brought my head down, laying it on his chest. "I really can't."

"Why though? Catherine, you know I have it deep for you. I think it's pretty easy to tell. You can't tell me that you feel different." I drift away from his body and make my way over to the pool, slowly walking in. "Why are you ignoring me?"

"I'm thinking. Justin, I just don't think I want a relationship at the moment. We're really close and I don't want to ruin that."

"Funny, my ex told me the same thing." He had his head low as I watched him walk back inside, punching the glass door before he had done so. I definitely didn't expect that reaction.

I quickly got out of the water and dried myself off, then continued to walk into the kitchen to grab a bag of frozen fries from the freezer. "Justin." I called out as I began to walk up the stairs, not getting a response back from him.

The door to his room was shut but luckily, I knew the code to unlock it so after I had put it in, my eyed wandered over to him as he stared at himself in the mirror. "I don't want you to talk to me, just take a deep breath and put this on your hand." I mumbled while I walked closer to him, gently reaching for his hand that was now bruising around his knuckles. His breath hitched when I placed the frozen bag on top. "I didn't mean to seem like a douchebag."

"You didn't seem like one, at all. I get that you're mad. But you have to understand where I'm coming from."

"I understand that we both like each other and there's nothing wrong with giving this a shot."

"Justin, you're busy all the time and soon you have a world tour to do. I now own two tattoo studios and I have to be on top of that every second of the day. Plus, my mom decided that she'd be staying with us for a few months since she's better and her cancer hasn't spread like it used to. There's too much going on in our lives. I don't have time to be with someone, not even you."

"You're right, since you're so busy why don't you leave me alone and go do whatever the fuck it is that you have to do."