Mall (3)

"I never knew pizza could taste so good" ash said devouring the slices of pizza in front of him. "You should slow down, you might throw up" Serena said rolling her eyes. "Yea right. The only thing that would make me throw up is sushi"

"Shots fired" Serena said making imaginary finger guns "ashy" she mocked. At that point it was ash's time to get annoyed. "You know I don't like that name" he said.

"Sorry ashy" Serena replied. "You know your just a big bully..." ash said making a fake pouty face. Bzzt! A buzz simultaneously in both of their pockets changed the topic of the conversation. It was a group text message;

Dawn: mall

Gary: mall

Serena: mall

Ash: mall

Paul: wat...

Gary: dammit. Almost 5 in a row.

Ash: leave it to Paul to ruin the streak.

Serena: he has a point, we do need more details.

Dawn: today after school. Meet me at mall. Nuff said.

Paul: thank you

Gary: ok

Ash: sure

Serena: k

~•~

Serena and ash had finished eating, and now were on their way to the mall. "I wonder how Paul is doing" Serena thought out loud. "Still seems edgy as ever" ash replied "typical Paul,"

"Typical Paul" Serena echoed. "We're here!" She said pulling into a spot near the front of the mall. "Wow, you got a good parking spot" ash said. The mall was usually packed, but she was by the front door. "Electric vehicle charging station" she winked at him plugging her car in. "Neeerrrd"

The two walked in, looking for there friends. "Let's split up gang, we can cover more ground!" Ash said. "This isn't scooby-doo..." Serena joked turning the other way of ash. The two of them parted ways looking for there friends.

Ash heard a loud sniffing noise behind him, and turned around to see his friends Gary and Paul. "Wha-" ash questioned. "Told ya I'd smell ya later" Gary said holding back laughter. Ash and Paul just both shook their heads. "How's it going?" He asked the two. "It's been good" Gary replied "how are you and Serena doing?"

Ash just looked at him, slightly confused. "Ya know, you two gotten together yet? You have been spending a lot of time together..."

"It's not in that way" ash said "my car just broke down so she is my ride. I mean, are you and Paul dating since you came here together?"

"True dat" Gary replied. "And even if I was gay I would never date Gary. Feel bad for whoever he ends up marrying" Paul added. "Harsh" ash shook his head.

~•~

As Serena was walking she felt a hand tug her into one of the stores by the side of the mall. At first she was scared, but then upon further inspection she realized it was her friend dawn. Looking around at where dawn had pulled her into,she saw large glass windows. Inside those windows were... kittens! It was a pet store. "Aww" she said softly observing the little fluff balls. "So cute right?" Dawn smiled. "I just wanted to show you this place. Also, do you know where the others are?"

"Idk, ash went looking in the other direction " Serena said "I'll just send a text to the group."

Serena: we are at the pet store. Come and see the adorable kitty's

Ash: k

Gary: smell ya there

Paul: plz stop smelling people

Dawn: I second that

Dawn and Serena had been waiting for a few minuets, and then they finally came in. Paul held Gary back, as he tried to run up and sniff the two girls. "Gary, this is an intervention, you need to stop smelling people" ash said as Serena giggled.

Then, ash turned around, looking at the small animals in the glass cages. The small kitten tilted it head to the side, and ash did the same. "I really wanna buy you, but we don't have room at home" ash whispered to the kitten. Of course it didn't understand him, but it looked like it did.

"You know... maybe I could buy that kitten" Serena said bending down beside ash, looking at the same kitten. "I mean my new step dads place has plenty of room, and you could help take care of it."

"Really?" Ash asked hopefully.

"I ship it" Gary whispered to his friends. "Ya know when you ship two people you usually like one of them" dawn shook her head disapproving of Gary's childish actions. "He probably has a crush on ash" Paul joked.