Litten (6)

*zzzz* *zzzz*

The phone vibrated it's way across ash's night stand, as he rolled over to pick it up. There was a text message from an unknown number. 'Hi' the message said. '?' Ash replied, having no clue who he was talking too. 'Oh yea... oops, it's me lilly'

Ash: oh. Lol. I thought you were some telemarketer

Lilly: would you like to buy two bottles of soda for the price of one!

Ash: lol

Lilly: so... how are you?

Ash: fine... you?

Lilly: horny

Ash: da fuq!

Lilly: HUNGRY! Dammit auto carrot

Ash: oml

Lilly: smh

Ash: so... shouldn't you be... like... asleep?

Lilly: but FOOD

Ash: same

Lilly: I'm going to go eat something now

Ash: k

Lilly: night

Ash: night

~•~

"Sooo... what is going on with you and Lilly?" Gary poked ash, as he just looked off into the distance. "She is cool..." ash replied back, yawning "but she stays up too late"

"Says the teenager" Serena said as she sat down by the two.

"I should be going to class" Gary said walking off.

Ash got up, still tired, and turned to go. "AP psych awaits..." he sighed. "Good luck" Serena said standing up and heading to her own class.

That school day, like any other, was just drilling facts. Ash's mind worked in a way different from the average human being. He learned something once, and knew it forever. If he were homeschooled, he would finish all of this year in a month. Of course, if he did that, the rest of the world wouldn't recognize it, and even if they did, too many others would attempt it. It was a predicament that very few faced. In fact, ash never even knew of anyone else in that situation.

Today, ash decided he should stop in at Serena's. The kitten (that he still hadn't named) would be waiting. He turned the opposite way than normal, coming out of kalos U.

As he drove down each road, the scenery all seemed to blur together. This year had all just been a blur. Little things, variations, the only thing separating each day, but sometimes he couldn't even differentiate between those. Life was easy, but no fun.

As if to answer his boredom, his phone began to ring inside of his pocket. Ash had just pulled into the driveway, and he pulled it out looking at what it was.

Serena: party

Dawn: party

Ash: party

Gary: party

Paul: screw you guys

Gary: -_-

Serena: you are all invited to my place Friday night. Feel free to bring a friend, I have also invited a few others.

Paul: why can't you just start with that

Dawn: why can't you just play along

Ash: lol

-

Ash stepped out of his car, and made his way inside the large house.

"Mew!" The small cat ran up in greeting. Leaning down, ash stroked its soft fur.

Using his other hand, he leaned in, taking a picture of the smaller animal.

Ash: picture attached*

Lilly: that is lit

Lilly: have you named it?

Ash: not yet

Lilly: you should name it... litten!

Ash: that would be lit XD

Lilly: lol

Ash: are you busy Saturday?

Lilly: no. Why?

Ash: my friend is having a party, and I'd like you to come.

Lilly: ok. Where is it.

Ash: at Serena's house

Lilly: which is?

Ash: I don't know addresses....

Lilly: -_-

Ash: I can drive us there.

Lilly: alright
-