Introduction

This is my fourth GxG story.

All rights reserved 2017.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except permitted by copyright law.

This story is all from the authors wide imagination. Events, names, plots similar to real life is not an intention and purely coincident only.

"""""""""""""""

Harley thinks that she is very unlucky in all things such us freedom, likes, decision and most especially love.

Buong buhay niya wala siyang ginawa kundi Iplease ang magulang niya at sundin ang mga ito. Aminado siyang nasasakal na siya pero ito ang kapalit sa pagtanggap sa kanya ng parents nya na isa siyang lesbian. Yes! Shes a proud and out lesbian.

Pinagkasundo siya sa anak ng mayamang negosyante na Sofiel pero she was also a lesbian at ayaw din nito sa kanya. Ang masaklap pa nagkagusto siya sa gf ng dapat na papakasalan niya..

Masaya siya na hindi natuloy ang kasal nila lalo pa ayaw nila sa isat isa. at tinulungan niya na rin and supposed to be fiancee na magkaayos sila ng gf nito na gustong gusto niya rin. She is so kind and nice. Masyado siyang mabait pero di nakikita ng iba.

Pero hanggang saan ang pasensya at kabaitan ni Harley na lagi nalang nasasaktan? Magsasawa rin kaya siyang lagi nalang inuunawa ang lahat? Hanggang saan ang pasensya niya?

She was tired, fed up and broken hearted but she needs to continue. She took a break and went to Boracay to relax and she met someone. That someone will make her happy that she cant even imagine.. a stranger that she felt something incredible.. The sad part is..after that one hot night, the stranger left her.

Quinn Sophia a sweet, reserve and simple girl. She was also broken hearted to her 3 years relationship. She's loyal and a good partner. She fell inlove with a lesbian..her first love. She knows shes straight but now shes confuse because of her first love. She is not a bisexual and she considered herself as no lable. She knows that she doesn't like girls but her partner is an exemption. Lalaki ang tingin niya kay Vaness. Vaness made her fall for her yet broke her heart into million pieces that Quinn has difficulty and collecting the fragile pieces of her heart. Thats what she hates about her, she loves unconditionally.

Her supposed to be anniversary surprise in Boracay became her solo vacation.

She was walking to the beach as she saw a beautiful lady walking along sea shore with an expensive wine on her right hand. She was alone and looks sad just like her and there was her unknown urge to follow her because she was drunk and looks like suicidal.

As their path cross.. something happened unexpectedly.

Strangers sila sa isat isa at ang alam lang nila ay ang pangalan nila. Nag kwentuhan at nag open sila sa isat isa ng mga nangyari sa buhay nila.

Quinn doesnt know that being shy, timid, reserve and  with her sweetness despite of her being mataray; Harley starts to like her.

"It's better na stranger tayo sa isat isa para nakapag open tayo ng maayos." suggestion ni Quinn.

"I see. So lets enjoy our vacation then." Sagot ni Harley sa kanya.

"I bet di naman na tayo magkikita uli after nito."

"Who knows. Baka mainlove ako sayo at hanapin kita at kapag nagkaganun akin ka na!"

"woah! hindi nga?!"

"Just say Yes!" impatient na sabi ni Harley.

"OH edi YES!" natatawang sagot ni Quinn. "kasi imposible!"

Hinapit siya ni Harley ang pinagsaluhan ang mainit na halik. She admitted that she likes Harley's kiss and she responded with the same intensity.

What would happen to them?

Would they take each other for granted since they were both broken?

Will they fall inlove?

If in case? Who will fall first?

Lets find out :')

*******

Kudos to JustCallMeUlan for the wonderful cover.. ☺️☺️☺️

Thank you so much Rain. I so love it!