Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Royalties

~Amara's POV~

Inisip ko na lang na wala si Winter sa tabi ko dahil kapag naiisip ko, naiilang ako. Even though, I don't know why.

I moved my finger up and down through the words from the Table of Contents.

History of Atticus...

Three Divisions of Atticus...

Astria High...

Clans in Astria High...

Royalties...

Tumigil ang daliri ko sa huling salita. Exactly what I'm looking for.

Tinignan ko kung saang pahina ko makikita ang contents ng topic. Nang makita ko na ang aking hinahanap ay binasa ko ang mga nakasulat dito.

Chapter 5: Royalties

Unit 1: First Generation

Tinitigan ko ang buong page at nakitang ang dami kong kailangang basahin upang masagot ang lahat ng aking mga katanungan.

I better start reading now.

Unit 1: First Generation

King Flame is the founder and first king of Atticus. He build Atticus with the help of Oceana. Queen Oceana is her wife. They ruled Atticus for over 35 years.

They have six children. Aero, Pyro, Aqua, Hydro, Electra, and Terra.

Prince Aero holds the Royal Palace. His mystic is Air. He's in charge of all the things in the palace, including the royal knights, maids, and the preparation of every event that will be hold inside it. With the help of his mystic, he is able to move and decorate things before the event and command people what they have to do through mind linking. Prince Aero take over King Flame when the king died.

Prince Pyro holds the training of the Knights to be placed in the Royal Gates and also in the barrier of Atticus. His mystic is Fire. With the use of his mystic, he can make sure that every knight is worthy to guard the palace by making a unique test to know if they really are deserving. He's in charge of dividing the knights, whether in the Royal Gates or in the City Barrier.

Princess Aqua and Prince Hydro are twins. Their mystic is Water. They holds Astria High, a school they built to teach every young Atticans how to control and use their own mystics. Princess Aqua can manipulate and control liquid water while Prince Hydro can mold it into any desired form. That's why they are able to build the school all by themselves.

Napatigil ako sa pagbabasa. Ibig sabihin, meron na palang Astria High noon pa man. I wonder how many years Astria High was built.

Nagkibit-balikat na lang ako at pinagpatuloy na ang pagbabasa.