Are we there yet?

Ian's POV:
I headed to the bathroom shakily opening the Cabernet, I took out the anit-depressant. "Do I need it" I said to myself and I took out one of the small pills. Thoughts of Logan ran through my mind.

"Yes" I said popping the pill in my mouth. I drunk a bit from the tap to help it go down. I swallowed it before splashing some water on my face.

I rubbed my face before walking out "guys are you ready yet" I called. "I'm almost" charlie called. "What about you mace" I asked walking to his room to see that he put on his shirt sideways again. "Daddy I got stuck again" he said inasently.

I sighed "come let's get you out, anthony is going to be here soon and I don't want to keep him waiting ok, he has a surprise for us" I explained.

"I knew he was going to be are second daddy yay" mace exclaimed. "What no mace he is my friend" I said

"Boyfriend you mean" he cut me off "no mace for the last time he is my friend ok" I said getting off the shirt. "Now put it on properly and I'll do your hair ok" I said ruffling he's hair before heading to Charlie's room.

I knocked on the door "flufflemuffin jr is you ready" I asked opening the door. "Hello papa" she said putting her hair up in a nice bun. "Are you ready so go" I asked.

Mace's POV:
I managed to get my shirt on probably, I wondered into charwie's room "daddy has a Boyfriend" I said. "No I don't mace he is my friend" daddy said "charwie were going to wave two daddwies" I exclaimed. She laughed "mace stop being silly"

"So how do you want your hair today" daddy asked "like wours" I smiled. "I didn't her something" he smiled tickling me "ok ok please" I laughed. "Ok" he smiled.

-the magic 10 minutes later-

There was a knock at the door "I'll get it" I called running to it "mace no come back here" daddy said running after me. I opened it anthony was standing there dressed up nicely "anthwee" I said hugging his leg "whoa careful little guy" he chuckled steadying himself.

"MACE YOU BETTER NOT OF opened that door...." daddy trailed as he came round the corner "hey so you found the place" daddy chuckled. "Yeah it took me a while though" anthwee smiled.

Ian's POV:
"CHARILE TIME TO GO" I called she came round the corner "sup" she greeted. "Where's Logan" anthony asked. "At his friends" I lied.

"Oh ok" he shrugged it off. "More for us then" he laughed picking up mace "yay I'm tall than daddy and charwie" he exclaimed. "You want to go higher" he asked. "Yeah yeah yeah" he squirmed "ok" anthony smiled putting him on his shoulders. "Yes how do you feel now that I am tall,pretty short I would think" mace glotted.

"Wow your dad jokes have rubbed off on us" charlie giggled looking up from her phone. "No phones" I said taking it out of her hand "hey I was in the middle of a game" she snapped. "I don't care you can come back to it later" I said putting it into my pocket.

"Fine" she groaned "anthony can I eat your hair" mace asked. "No silly" anthony chuckled "but it looks like chocolate covered curly fries" mace smiled. "Don't be rude" I scolded. "Sorry daddy, sorry anthwee" mace frowned.

"It's ok, there's a legend that if you melt chocolate on curly fries that it will turn into a wig of my hair, I'm yet to try it" anthony chucked. "Ooooo daddy can we try it later" mace exclaimed. "Maybe" I smiled.

"Yay and where are you taking us" he asked "it's a surprise mace you'll have to wait and see" I added. "Yay" he smiled clapping his hands. Charlie simply rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Scrap book opershunity" she said taking a picture of mace and Anthony. "Hey how did you" I said feeling my pockets. "Looking for this" she said holding up my wallet. "You ninja" I laughed snatching back my wallet.

"Yes I am the sneakiest ninja, now come on let's go mace is about to fall asleep" she said exactly. Mace yawned "wake me when we get there" he said making a pillow out of Anthony's hair. "Ok but don't droll" Anthony laughed walking down the path to his car.

Charlette started to follow them, I grabbed her arm "when we get there keep a close eye on mace I don't trust those carnies" I whispered she nodded I let go and locked up before joining them.

"Already to go no one needs the toilet or surgery" anthony laughed. "No" charlie replied with a smile. "Oh righty then let's get going" Anthony smiled as we went off.

This man is gorgeous, his smile, his hair, his eyes oh how I could get lost in them, and he's just an amazing guy.

Am I falling for him, but I'm straight and he at 90 degrees. But there is something about him that sets my heart a blaze. Cliché and over used but it's true.

"Err.....is there.......s-something on my face" he asked glancing over at me. Shot I didn't know I starring and for how long, oh it must of been a long time for him to say something about.

Oh god Ian your taking too long say something to him dipshit "I-I was wondering how many curls I could see" I laughed awkwardly as my phone went off.

Text message
Charlie the dinosaur
Nice save, dad make sure next time your not starring at him for 5 minutes.

Also mace is drooling.

I looked back drool was trickling out of maces mouth. I sighed and got a tissue out of my pocket and handed it to charlie. "What do you want me to do with it, i ain't cleaning up you sons drool" she testified trying to hand it back.

"He is your little brother and when you a mum you have much worse things trust me" I said sternly."fine but this is the last time" she said lifting up his and wiping off the door and his face.

"One drool felled rag coming right up" she said putting it on my head. "You tart why did you do that" I scolded taking it off and wiping any that was on it off.

"Because I can, and I was trying to cover up your bold spot" she giggled "I'm only 29 charlie" I huffed. "I love you too papa" she smiled.

A/n:

I hoped you like it and that you

Vote....share.....and comment
Like.....subscribe.....and comment

I need to get of youtube for a while

~loleeness