Maybe growing up maybe growing older

A/n: make sure you have tissues for the end part

Also play the song at the end maximum feels

I'll put a marker so you know where
:p

Logan's POV:
How much watermelon does this guy eat, 1,3,5 of them a day. I know there's being healthy and being vegan but really, he needs to calm down with them.

I started to cook some bacon and waffles before Anthony walked in "I see that your cooking animal meat" he chuckled "yes we get it your vegan" I laughed flipping it over. "I'm joking you lot can eat whatever you want" he smiled as he started to cut up a watermelon.

"Mmmm that's what you vegans say but BAM the next day everything is replaced" I joked, "then you better watch your back" he smiled nudging me. We chuckled to ourselves.

"What up my curly hair man and awkward nerdy geeky brother" charlie announced as she walked in. "I'm not that nerdy or geeky" I said turning to her "if you can recall all of the ewalks names from star wars you are a nerdy geeky brother" she said as she hugged me.

"So then what are you, the popular, older sibling who sleeps with all the popular boys" I chuckled before getting hit by her "Logan you know that I am still in tacked, and I would never go for those fuckboys, I ain't a slut" she sassed. "I'm joking clam down I know you wouldn't go for them and I wouldn't let you, you know that" I chuckled.

"I know you wouldn't little bro" she said ruffling my hair before walking off "your little" Anthony chuckled "yeah only by 5 minutes and she holds me against it whenever she can get away with it" I groaned. "At least your not the youngest like mace" he smiled "true at least I'm older than someone" I said plating up the bacon.

"I'm the oldest of three trust me being the youngest or the middle helps" Anthony chuckled. "Yeah at least I'm not responsible for being the oldest" I smiled as dad came in with mace. He looked like he was upset "what up with mace" I asked as I put the bacon on the table.

"Look at you being sue chef and I'll tell you later ok" he said sitting mace down giving him Luke le fonzo, "CHARLIE GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE BACON IS READY" dad called "COMING GRANDPA" she called "IM ONLY 34 YOU CHEEK" he called "no need to shout I'm right next to you" she said as she peaked his cheek and sat down.

"How did you....." he trailed "never mind" he added as he sat down. "I will never figure out how you do that" he said "a wizard never reviles her secrets" she giggled. "Oh what's am I going to do with you" he chuckled as he started to eat "let me use the car" she said before he chocked, "let you use what" he coughed "the car so I can go camping this weekend with friends" she explained.

"No way, you could of asked and told me about this camping trip" he scolded as me and Anthony sat down. "But dad I'm 16 I should be able to go out with my friends and be trusted to be by myself" she said shoving some bacon in her mouth. "I do trust you honey but you have to wait until you get your own car" he explained.

"Even then I would have to share it" I huffed "hit the nail on the head, and can't you get a bus or someone else to pick you up and take you" he asked "no that's why I was asking to borrow the car and then we could bring more people than six including me" I explained.

"I could give you a ride up there but your not borrowing the car I need it anyway mace has got his art class that he likes to go to and I have to go shopping and run other to Erin's to get bath stuff, I've just got too much on my plate this weekend for you to be borrowing the car" he explained with an annoyed tone to his voice.

"Fine but we have to be there by eight because I want to get the best room and bed" I groaned as I shoved more bacon into my mouth. "WAFFLES HAT PARTY" mace exclaimed grabbing one of his waffles and putting it on his head. I took a picture "mace take that off your head now" dad scolded "but daddy it's waffle hat party time" mace said as he stood up on his chair and did a little jig. Me, Logan and Anthony giggled at his silliness