Blast from the past (3)

The boy was sitting on the bleachers sighing to himself as he looked about and saw all the over kids have there friends and were having fun.

"HEADS UP NERD" one of his many bully's shouted throwing an egg at him. He crouched up in a ball and started crying as they pelted more at him.

"OI YA CUNTS STOP IT OR THIS FIST IS GOING STRAIGHT UP YOUR ASS" a formula voice shouted. "OR WHAT, you will throw Daisy's at us" the head bully teased

"I wouldn't bother wasting them on you druggy, you would put them in a blunt and smoke them" the male voice said.

"Oh what ever your too busy sticking your head up your ass" they shouted "at least I have better things to do" the voice shouted.

"Hey you ok" it said softly, the boy looked up with tears still in his eyes. "Oh hey Stevie, yeah I'm fine just full of yokes today" he said sarcastically. He chuckled which made the boy chuckle.

He had always found a friend in stevie, he was just one of the weird kids that people left alone and He liked him for it.

"Th..thank you by the way, I don't know what they would of done if they had ran out of eggs" the boy sighed in relief. "It's ok you have me now we can be friends" he smiled.

The boy looked up at him with hope in his heart, before hugging him tightly "thank you" he smiled as stevie hugged back.

-1 month later-

The boy had become much more happier than he was he had friends his grades were up and he had so much hope for his life that awaits him

He was finally happy....until the rumours started then everything stopped being happy and the bullying started again............until one day.

The boy was walking with his best friend when he had been acting wired all day, until those little words...

"Hey err Ian I-I need to tell you something" he said nervously "yeah what is it" the boy smiled looking up at his friend. "I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore, I don't want to hang around with someone who kissed a boy" stevie sighed as he walked off

"Stevie I didn't, that was a dumb rumour" the boy said stopping him. "Not when there is prof Ian" he said "but stevie that was a photoshopped photo of me a melene you know that" the boy said nearly in tears.

"I'm sorry Ian" he sighed as he walked off.

Little did the boy know a shy emo kid had been watching him, but instead of reaching out he stayed closed that would be the worst thing he could have done.

The boy felt tears in his eyes as he pushed past the emo kid, running home to his room to cry.

His mother herd the door open "ian is that you why are you back so early" his mother called he ignored her and ran to him room slamming the door before flopping on his bed to cry into his pillow.

He had lost one of the people who he cared about, that he thought was his best friend, and he lost him over a stupid little rumour.

"Ian honey what's wrong" his mother asked opening his door. "Go away ma you wouldn't understand" he blubbered. "Stop being silly just tell me" she said as put her hand on his shoulder.

"Stevie said he wasn't going to be my friend anymore because of a stupid little rumour" he blubbered. "Oh honey it's ok, you still have other friends" she smiled "no I don't ma there all turning against me because of those rumours, some friends" the boy sobbed.

"Ian, there will be people out there that will want to be friends with you, trust me there's a person out there for everyone" she smiled

"Ma do you remember that kid Anthony from grade school" the boy asked his mother. She nodded "I wish he hadn't of moved, he was the only person who was nice to me at school why does the universe do this to me" he sighed.

"Ian listen, I can't control what happens but you have to remember that you are your own person remember that no matter what anyone says you will always be my little Ian no one else's. And if they can't respect you there not worth it" she smiled

"Now do you want to bake some cookies with me" she smiled he nodded

"I love you mummy" he smiled giving her a hug

"I love you too Ian" she smiled