Making ends meet

Charlette's POV:
"Logan is you ok in there" I asked opening his door. He was laying on the bed with his knees up to his chest silently sobbing. "It's ok Logan" I said laying down next to him. Bringing him into a hug.

"Papa still loves you no matter what you do or say, I know you've been dissent from him but you need to
try and make a connection again" I explained he nodded slightly.

"It's going to be ok, I'll make sure of it" I smiled. He smiled back at me.

-2 hours later-

Me and Logan were playing games on are phones as we shared the bean bag that we sat on. "Hey send me that power up" I asked as my eyes was glued to my screen.

The door bust open to mace running in and run jumping at us, he winded me and Logan with an thud "hey there buddy" Logan exhaled "Wogan charwie" he smiled getting off. "Hey mace" I greeted.

"Daddy wants to talk to wou Wogan" he smiled. He got up hesitant "don't worry it will be fine" I smiled squeezing both of his arms before pushing him out the room.

Logan's POV:
'Charlie no no no no no no no' thought trying to get out of her grasp. Before I knew it I was in front of dad who was smiling a forced smile at me. "Hey" I forced out. "Logan look I'm sorry for shouting at you and kicking you out yesterday, but we have to talk about what's been up lately ok" he explained I nodded.

He sat me down at the dinning table. "Now charlie was telling me how you said that you feel disconnected from me" he started. "Yeah I guess" I shrugged "so why do you" he asked. I kept quiet "come on I don't mind the reason" he said.

I sighed "I don't really know but I think it has something to do with you and mum getting divorced, you could of used me to resent it" I said. "Oh Logan I would never do that, sure I may of been giving you less attention lately, but that doesn't mean I resent you for the deforce" he assured me rubbing my back.

I nodded "I understand the whole less attention thing and what you said about the resentment, but you always spend time with charlie and mace, never with me we never do anything together just you and me" I explained. I could tell that hit him hard.

"W-well Logan, I'm sorry ok I didn't mean to hurt your feelings but I don't know what your into and your normally in your room or out with your friends" he explained. "Then why don't you ask me these things, or if I wanted to play video games or go for a run, we have no communication other than when we say hi in the morning and at dinner when we talk about what we did during the day" I explained.

He pulled me into a hug, "Logan I'm sorry" he sighed hugging me tighter. "But I also have mace to look after and it's Charlie's nature to stay round me she always has, like you and your mother you've always stayed close to her" he explained pulling away. "I know and I would of thought it was the other way round" I faintly laughed.

"Me too" he chuckled rubbing my arm "well I have a surprise that I think you will like tomorrow" he smiled. I looked up at him "And before you say anything yes it is for all of you, I think you will really like it" he smiled. "O-ok sounds cool" I said. "Now are you staying here or coming back with me" he asked.

"It's ok if you want to stay here for a while I don't mind, it's your choice I'll give you some time ok" he says patting my back before getting up and walking out.

leaving me with my thoughts, I wish I could escape them......