Why is this here??

Anthony's POV:
I got ian his cough medicine and fed it to him as he continued to sleep on the couch. Me and mace started on dinner.

"So what are we going to make" he asked as he pushed a chair over to the island. "We are going to make vegan food, so we need to find anything that doesn't have anything from animals in it" I explained.

"Ok sounds cool" mace smiled "ok let's get started" I smiled sticking up my finger and whisking it around.

Logan's POV:
I looked behind me incase charlie, mace or Anthony was behind me, before going into the lounge to talk to dad.

He laid peacefully while letting out loud snores. "Dad" I said softly. He didn't respond "dad wakey wakey eggs and bacy" I said shaking them. "What" he muttered. "C-can I ask you something" I asked as he opened his eyes a little bit.

"A-are you....oh how do I put this without making it wired" I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my head. "What boy I'm trying to sleep" he said sleepily looking up at me.

"Are you in a relationship with Anthony, but before you say anything listen, it's just I've seen how you look at each other and how you are always close to each other when you in the same room and Anthony is acting like your his boyfriend and that we are his kids, which there is nothing wrong with that because he's just helping and supporting you" I explained as he sat up with a heavy head

"What........Logan......it's complicated ok, I'll tell you another day ok now can you please leave me to sleep and go and do something please" dad asked annoyed. "But..." I trailed as he pointed to the door "fine I can see that you are ill and want to be alone but you will have to answer my question at some point" I sighed walking out with my hands in my pockets.

I knew he was hiding something from us, so I went to charlie to see what she thought. She was sitting in her room on her laptop just listen to music. "Charlie can I ask you something" I asked as she took out her head phones. "Yes you wish to interrupt me Logan" she greeted.

"I think you were right about dad being in a relationship with Anthony, because he avoided my question about it, but then he might of wanted to be alone but that's not the point, haven't you knowtisted that he's been around a lot lot more than dads other friends" I explained.

"And that dad seems to be really close to Anthony, like how he was with that bitch of mum" I added "they could of just be really good friends, or even best friends by now, I think what anthony is doing is just helping dad with us so dad isn't stressed or frustrated with us and having to work and learn his scripts and then having to looking after us" she explained as she put her laptop down.

"Yeah I understand that but I know something else is bothering you" she asked. "Well just if it is true....I...I want dad to marry Anthony, he is what dad needs, he loves him, he takes care of him, he is nice and good with us, and he's got money something that dad doesn't have right now" I explained with a little sigh.

"I do too Logan, but how do you know that dad is lack of funds" she asked "I caught him one time in his office crying to himself because of it, let's just say he's in some dept from the divorce" I said sitting next to her.

"I had no idea I thought he would of told us....well me and you as mace won't get it, but all those smiles were fake" she quivered I put my arm round her "not all of them trust me ok, he loves us and we love him and no body can break that bond no one ok" I coffered her as she put her head on my shoulder.

"I want papa to be happy even with adult Stuff, but I know the world isn't fair or nice and it's just good at the best of times" she sighed. "I know just remember that I'm here and I will never leave you" I smiled. I felt her smile

"It will be ok all ok....." I trailed.

I hope......