Understanding

Anthony's POV:
The kids had got comfy. Logan was still being quiet as he sat in one of the wheely chairs. Looking down at his phone, silently humming to himself as he looked through photos of ballet dancers.

"Hello Logan" I smiled as he jumped out of his skin, locking his phone. "What were you looking at" I asked, "n-nothing, I was just on twitter" he stuttered. "You know it isn't bad that you like ballet" I smiled as I sat down next to him.

"Why did you try to hid it from me" I asked. He didn't answer, he just looked down at his phone while rubbing his finger over it. "It's ok you can tell me" I smiled softly. He sighed "I just want dad not to get the wrong idea that if I like feminine stuff, h-he could get the idea that I like it up the bum" he admitted.

"He won't Logan, don't feel pressured, it's like every boy has to like sports, that's not true, I hate sports, ever since my tooth" I said as i started to flash back.

*flashback*

Wibble wibble wobble

"Hey check out my back hand" a voice said before I felt the impact, I remembered a blurry figure above me. "You ok dude, I'm really sorry" the voice reached out its hand.

*end of flash back*

"Anthony, anthony, ANTHONY" Logan shouted making me snap out of it. "Sorry I zoned out" I chuckled, he laughed a little bit.

"Sorry what were you saying" I  chuckled. "I was saying, that I think dad would be disappointed in me if I did it and ashamed that he would have a little ballet dancer as a son" he said putting his head into his hands. I could hear little sobs from him.

"Oh Logan it's ok, I'm sure that Ian wouldn't disown you like that, I think that he would be proud of you for doing that ever you wanted to do" I said softly as I gave him a hug, he snuggled into me.

"I know that but what if he doesn't, what if he pushes for me to do sport and all that stuff, when I like to get my hair done, I like my nails done" he explained as I could feel tears. I pulled him away, his face was stained with tears, his eyes were all puffy and sad. I sighed.

"Logan listen to me now, I may of only known Ian and you lot for a week but your all of the best things to stumble into my life, I can't remember the last time when I was this happy" I smiled. He gave me a little smile.

"And your dad is one of the most amazing person I have ever meet, he is kind caring and he really does love you guys with  all of his heart, trust me he will understand" I smiled as I wiped away his tears. He had a big smile on his face as he flung his arms around me, I did the same with him as I rubbed his back.

"Thank you, anthony" he said chirpy

'And he's open up' I thought as I hugged him tightly.