Party hard or not at all

Anthony's POV:
"Delia, it's time to get ready the party's soon" I smiled opening her door, to see she was putting in her eye drops. "Hello dad, and yes I know" she laughed as she turned to face me. "Daddy daddy daddy" Amelia smiled as she hugged my leg. "Yeah what's up sweetie" I asked picking her up.

"Can I go with de to the party" she asked as she squirmed. "Yes maybe if you eat, your vegetables" I laughed as I tickled her. "But you said that I didn't have to if I kept your secret, of that you like" she explained before I cut her off. "Now now Lia go and find mummy and give her a big hug, ok" I said putting her down.

"Ok daddy" she smiled running out. "MUMMY" her voice echoed down the hall. I chuckled as I went up to de, "take these just incase" I whispered as I took out some rubbers out of my pocket and placed them in her hand. "Dad this isn't necessary" she said going to given them back.

"It is trust me, I remember when Lisa came back from a party at the Hecoxes. She said she was caught with one of the twins, and well let's just say it was a questionable situation" I chuckled. "Eww dad stop being gross" she said punching me lightly.

"Ok ok, I won't but remember that's how you came into the world" I chuckled as rapped my arms round her. "Eww dad" she laughed putting on her glasses. "So how do I look" she asked "just like your mother, just with my eyes" I chuckled "thank you" she giggled as she peaked my cheek.

"Got everything" I asked "yes, I have my phone, pocket knife, towel, spear clothes, rubbers" she said picking up her bag. "Good let's go then" I smiled.

Mace's POV:
I got my swim trunks on with my baby blue button up shirt, and put some flip flops on. I looked out the window to see that people started to set stuff up. Speakers, lights, seats, buffets.

"Wow they really went all out on this didn't they" I said to myself. I went to go out of my room before catching sight of Luke le fonzo. I hobbled over to him I took him off the shelf as I looked at the others, I remembered when we got home and I made little outfits for each of them.

But I kept Luke the same. I think at some point, I must have thought that I was able to move my legs when I would hold him. But I guess that's not the case, I remember how I could run and walk and go anywhere and do anything.

That's when I felt it my mussels in my lower right leg started to ack, I sighed as I put him back before sitting down on my bed. I caught my breath before the twins burst into my room, making me jump out of my skin.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACE" the exclaimed as they put a party hat on me, as they blowed on party blowers. "Hello guys" I said in shock. "We can't believe your already 16 I can't believe it" Logan said with a big smile on his face. "I know I remember when you were so whittle and so cute" charlie laughed

"Guys stop it, I'm still cute" I huffed "yeah to girls" Logan laughed. "Yuck girls are icky" I laughed "yep he's still are classic mace" charlie laughed "come on mum has cupcakes baked and we have to eat them before dad gets to them" she added as she and Logan walked out. I followed them into the kitchen.

"A' now you kids those are for the party, and that includes you" mum said as she pointed to us with a spoon before pointing at dad.

"Quick grab them" dad said as charlie grabbed them and ran out. Mum glared at us "quick kids before she cooks us into a cake" dad said as he grabbed me and put me on his back, as he ran after charlie. Logan wasn't far behind as we all hid in the living room. Dad put me down, and made sure I was steady before grabbing a cup cake.