Car ride

Ian's POV:
How could I let this happen. This was supposed to be a nice day out. But no people just have to ruin it.

"Daddy I'm sorry" mace muttered. "It's ok, your ok, but next time don't run off or go with people ok, you could of been taken away from me from all of us" I said I felt he's tears on my shirt.

"It's ok I don't want to lose you, I would never forgive myself if something happened" I said softly I felt him nod.

"I know why don't we go on some rides" Anthony suggested "yeah that will be fun" I said perky trying to get mace to cheer up.

"Yeah I guess if I get to pick the first one" he said quietly. "That's the spirit, will go on some rides and then we can have a go at some of the stalls and head home" Anthony smiled. He's smile is beautiful and his face and his body form and strong. What why am I thinking of him like that.

I smiled back. Mace nodded his head. Charlie started making funny faces at him, he giggled.

-le time skip 4 hours-

Anthony's POV:
We walked back to my car drained of are energy, I had mace slung over my shoulder, he was letting out little snores. "Oh my god all of that was sooooooo much fun" I exclaimed. "I know and when you and dad went on the herler one, your faces" charlette laughed.

"You should of seen your face on the one that went around and upside down" dad laughed. We all laughed at each other. "Today was fun thank you guys" charlette smiled smile pulling us both in for a hug.

"That's ok flufflemuffin jr" Ian smiled putting his arm round her.

Ian's POV:
They both had fallen asleep on each other in the car giving me and Anthony some grown up time, to talk.

"Thanks for today it was a blast and I can see that the kids liked it, I only wish Logan was here though, he would of loved it as well" I sighed that last part.

"I know but there will be other times, so I'm going to go though a vouch of questions that I didn't get to ask you earlier or yesterday" anthony glanced over at me with a smile before returning to the road.

"Go for it what do you want to know" I asked. "Ok..ok....let see erm what do you do for a living as in job" he asked. "Oh I'm in between jobs, honestly I'm too afraid to tell the kids that we've been living off welfare for the past month, if I were to tell charlie and Logan they'll will fell pressured to get jobs to help me and I don't want that" I explained.

"So what did you do or what are you looking into doing" he asked. "Actor, I've tried to audition for stuff but they say I'm not what there looking for, so I've been thinking of getting and office job, I know it's lame but at least I will be getting an income and stuff for them" I explained as I felt my eyes water.

"That's quite noble of you to give up doing what you love for your family, that's what a dad supposed to be so don't worry about it, anything that you do for those guys means the world to them, even seeing you happy smiling, will help them through their day knowing that there dad is strong handsome and has gumption to keep living each and everyday" he explained before putting his hand on my leg I blushed. "that's what being a dad is ok so don't freat yourself ok" he said as he shook it before continuing driving.

"You know, I've know you for two days and I feel like I've know you for most of my life" I smiled. "What are friends for, also before you go for an office job, Ive made an opening on my cast at my company you could say as I founded it, but I think you should try ok, I think you would be awesome at it". He explained.

"So what kind of stuff do you do" I asked. "Mostly comedy and we have a gaming channel and a second channel and a cartoon channel which I need to revisit, but yeah I think you would like it and everyone is so nice there" he smiled as we pulled up.

"Yeah I think that would be swell, thank you for today, it was fun" I smiled as I poked charlie. She snorted before waking "what were am I" she asked. "Were home now" I smiled she nodded her head getting out.

"Thank you, today was fun" she yawned.i picked up mace. "I'll send you the address when I get home ok" he called as he drove off. "Come on let's get you two to bed" I smiled leading charlie in.

"Thank you papa, today was nice" she yawned. "I would do anything for you muffin, now off to bed ya wee zombie" I laughed as i took mace to his room and put his little dinosaur pjs on him and tucked him up.

I walked past Charlie's and she was already in bed asleep. I smiled before going past Logan's room. I sighed and carried on to my room putting on my pjs and getting into bed.

'Today was a great day' I thought as I drifted off