Chapter 5: Eun Jae's Innocence

Few more days have passed, but Jinki and I did not able to meet. Sometimes, we cannot even talk or message each other through phone. I understand that he is really busy because the date of their comeback is getting nearer and nearer.

I bite my lower lips sadly when I see no message from him. It's been a week since the last time we texted each other. I sigh and look at the calendar. "Omo... Their comeback will be the day after tomorrow. Daebak."

I erase the negative thoughts and fill it with positive ones as I walk towards the bus stop from my work place.

My heart feels disappointment when droplets of water starts to fall. "Aigoo... Why is it to be now?" I quickly run, hoping that I can reach the bus stop without getting drenched, but I fail.

I am already on the waiting stop when my phone rings. I quickly answer when I see Jinki's name.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"I miss you jagiya. Mianhe. Jeongmal mianhe."

My heart's worries and sadness are all gone when I hear his sweet and comforting voice. "Gwenchana. I know that you are busy. It's not your fault. I miss you too a lot."

"You should be mad at me."

"How would I? When everytime I hear your voice, all my worries are gone away?"

"Jinjja?"

"Ne."

"Omo... It's raining, where are you now?"

"At the bus stop, waiting."

"Jamkaman, I'll fetch you."

"No. No. No... You don't have to jagiya. Just—" My words hang in the air when I hear the end call tone. "Aishh... Seriously? He will come?" I look at the phone and sit down as I wait for him.

After a few minutes, my heart jump when I see a familiar car. I quickly walks towards it so that he will not go out since there are also other people waiting.

"Ya! Why did you not wait for me to get you?" He shows me an unhappy frown.

I pout at him. "I don't want you to go out. People are there. Besides, I am already wet when you called me."

I see him shakes his head as he hisses. "Don't do that again, or you'll get sick, understand?" He turns on the engine.

I continue pouting as I look away. "Yes, majingki."

"This girl... Jinjja!" He pinches my cheek. "We'll go to our place so that you can change first, arasseo? It's nearer from here than your place. You'll be sick if you continue to wear that."

"Kurae."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Where are the others?" The only words that come out from my mouth as I watch him turning on the lights.

"Kibeom and Minho has an MC-ing to do, while Taemin has a guesting. I think Jonghyun is visiting his parents." Jinki gives me a towel. "Dry your hair first. I'll get some of my clothes for you to wear."

"Thank you." I politely follow what he said.

After a few moments, he is back with his clothes. A white long sleeved and a boxer shorts. "Mian for the boxer, but I think this is the only one that will fit you jagiya."

I shyly get it. It is my first time to see his undergarments. "Gwenchana. I'll just change arraseo?"

"You want a coffee?" I hear him asking as he walks me to his room's bathroom.