Chapter 44: One Last Stain

It's been two weeks that we are living freely as family. We did not hear any news of Ha Eun.

Jinki is back to showbiz too. Fans already accepted the fact, plus the issues are fading away.

Today, I freely walk in the market. I buy vegetables and other ingredients needed for my recipe. Jinki is the one taking care of Tae Woo since the four are not in the dorm.

I frown when I hear Tae Woo's cries as I get inside the dorm. "Where is Jinki?" I murmur.

My eyes widen when I open the door. Tears automatically fall.

Jinki and Ha Eun are on the bed. Ha Eun above him while Jinki is below. They are holding the hem of Ha Eun's dress while Jinki's polo is half opened and his jeans' button is also opened.

"Excuse me. I will just get my son. Please continue what you are doing." The words that I said as I quickly get Tae Woo from the crib.

"Eun Jae... It's not what you think. Please Eun Jae!" Jinki tries to stop me, but I resist him. I push him away.

I am on the doorway when the four arrives. I look at them with tears on my face. "I wanna go home." I burst into more tears.

"What happened?" They ask with worried face.

I shake my head while I keep on crying. "Excuse me."

Minho stops me. "Let me drive you towards home. It's not safe for you to drive with that get up."

"I'll go with you." Taemin declares.

I hurry them up before Jinki can follow us.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He too is crying. Eun Jae and Tae Woo leave him for a mistake.

"They are safe at Soo Young hyung's house hyung." Minho said as they get in.

"I wanna see her. I wanna explain to her what really happened! I cannot do what she thinks!" He is hysterical already.

"What happened hyung?"

"That girl really wants to ruin us!" He almost shouts it out.

Kibeom called Ha Eun's manager earlier. Her manager fetches her after asking sorry. She promised to put Ha Eun in a rehab.

Jinki clenches his fist when he remembers what happened.

(Flashback)

He is changing his clothes. He is halfway buttoning his polo when a pair of hands wraps his waist while unbuttoning his jeans. He thought it is Eun Jae.

Then he feels a small pain on his arm. He is injected with something. He looks around and is terrified to find out that it is Ha Eun! He starts to get dizzy.

Ha Eun notices it and pushes him on the bed. He starts to feel groggy and weak.

"What did you do to me?" He tries to fight back what he really feels.

Ha Eun raises the hem of her dress as she crawls above him. He stops her by weakly pulling it down, but he is too weak to do it. He can hear Tae Woo's cries, but his body is not helping him...

(End of flashback)

"That's how and what she sees us. God knows that I will not do that to Eun Jae! I love Eun Jae so much."