Chapter 19: Concern Out of Curiosity

Jinki's P.O.V.

Jinki is sighing. It's been a week that passed by since that incident, but he can still remember Eun Jae's reaction. Her shocked and in pain face.

"Hyung?"

He blinks his eyes when he notices Minho waving in front of him.

"Ye?"

"Your mind is wandering. I said your phone is ringing."

"Ahh, kurae." He checks on the caller and frowns when he notices that it is Ha Eun.

"Ha Eun?" Minho asks.

He nods. There is no reason for him to hide it to his chingus.

Minho shrugs his shoulders. They wait for the call to stop.

"Hyung, we can't still contact Eun Jae. We can't find her. Soo Young did not even know where she is. He can't make a way to follow her since he is out of town and her phone is turned off."

"Soo Young? That's the guy she replaced me right?"

"Aniyo. He is just her boss and best friend. Hyung listen to—"

The phone rings again. Jinki picks it up to avoid the topic. It still pains him to remember what he sees from before.

"I'm going out."

"With Ha Eun? Why don't you go with us in finding her?" Minho suggests.

"Why not try following her from her work? I'm sure you will be able to know where she is going." He answers it instead.

"We are planning to do it today hyung. That's if the others will come back early from their schedules."

"Ahh, well good luck then." He leaves Minho with a smile before he goes out from their dorm.

He decides to take a cab than bringing his own car. He plans to go to Yong Jun Hyung instead of going to Ha Eun's invitation. Jun Hyung is one of his close friends in kpop world.

"Hyung?" Jun Hyung looks surprised when he sees Jinki. "Come in."

"Gomawo Jun Hyung-ssi."

"What do you want to drink hyung?"

He shakes his head. "I just need an air to breathe. A space to unwind."

Jun Hyung sits on the couch opposite him. "For? Girl problem?"

Jinki smirks while he nods.

"Aigoo... Looks like it is a big problem hyung. What can I help?"

"Meolla. I just want to get rid of her."

"Hmm... In what way do you want to do it?"

Jinki shrugs his shoulders. "Drinking?"

Jun Hyung laughs. "It's not the best way if you want to get rid of her hyung. It is just a tempoary way to escape reality."

"Tsssk, but no matter how I tried, I can't get enough from her." Jinki frustratingly covers his face with his palms. "Should I get myself another girlfriend?"

Jun Hyung shrugs his shoulders. "In my own point of view, it is still not the best way, but if dating other girls will help you forget her, then, try it."

"Aigoo... This is really confusing."

Jun Hyung stands and pats his shoulder. "Love is always confusing hyung if you keep on doubting it." He walks away towards the kitchen. "Let's have a can of beer hyung. Just to make your sleep better."