Chapter 27: The Three of Us in Your Bedroom

"Dear! I'm glad you grant our wish. Oh, look at him. He is like our little Jinki from before, right yeobo?" Mrs. Lee asks her husband. Mr. Lee nods in return.

I hug them back when they give me a hug. "I miss you imo, samcheon."

"We miss you too a lot dear." Jinki's mother pats my cheeks lightly. She stares lovingly to her grandson. "Can we hold our little baby Tae Woo?"

"Of course yes imo." I give to her our apple of the eyes.

"Gomawo. And... Why are you calling me imo? You should continue calling us as eomma and as appa."

I don't know how to react. I glance to Jinki who just excuses himself.

"Ahh... Is it still okay knowing that I don't have the right to call you that anymore?" I shyly ask both of them.

"Aigoo. I'm sure you'll be back again dear. Especially now that you have your son."

I look on the ground. "Aniyo. It's no chance for us imo, samcheon. He's already in love with someone else."

"Mwuhra goo?" The two said in chorus. They all looked so surprised.

"It's not that I am trying to push the blame to Jinki, imo, samcheon... But belive me, I never had other guy aside from Jinki. But I guess, I'm too late." I smile bitterly to them.

"You're not yet late Eun Jae and we believe in you too. I know you are not capable of what Jinki told us. I don't understand why he believes that girl right away."

I heave an air of relief. "Thank you so much."

"So don't forget to call us eomma and oppa, arasseo?" Mr. Lee smiles warmly at me.

"Arasse oeomma, appa." I shyly said it.

"I wish you guys can go back together." Mrs. Lee said out of the air as she slowly sways Tae Woo.

I half smile. "It's hard to insist putting yourself in the canvas, eomma, knowing that the painter does not want to draw you anymore."

Mr. Lee is about to talk when Jinki comes back.

"Eomma, appa I should go now. I will just fetch them later."

"Where are you going Jinki? I thought you will spend this day for us to be together again." Mrs. Lee frowns. "I will be sulking to you if you'll go."

Jinki sighs. "Aigoo. Arasseo. I'll stay."

His parents beam a wide smile.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Aherm... What do you want to eat?" I bite my lower lip as I try to ask Jinki. His parents left us because they go to the market to buy foods.

"Huh?" He asks without bothering to look at me. He is staring at Tae Woo who is sleeping at that time.

"I mean... For snacks since eomma and appa are not yet here."

He looks at me and shakes his head. "I'm full."

I nod. "Ok." I play on my fingers when awkwardness fills in. I take a seat opposite to where he is sitting.

Silence is eating us. I see him from the corner of my eyes trying to be busy tapping his phone.

"Aren't you tired?" He asks me out of the blue.

"Huh? Ahmm... A—A bit."

"Why don't you sleep in the room first?"