Chapter 23: Cohabitation

"Here is baby Tae Woo mam." The nurse guides us to baby Tae Woo.

I automatically frown when I read the name.

"Ya... I thought you named him under my surname?" I ask the five.

The five look at each other's eyes with frown on their foreheads.

"I really named him under your surname Eun Jae." Soo Young explains.

I look at the nurse. "Miss, he's supposed to be named as Park Tae Woo, not Lee Tae Woo."

"Ah, mam, let me check if I recorded it properly."

After a few moments, the nurse comes back with the record on her hand.

"Yes mam, he is supposed to be named as Park Tae Woo, but according to the nurse who got his information, your husband changed it into Lee. He came here earlier mam. His name is Mr. Lee Jinki right? It's written here." The nurse shows me the records. My jaw drops when it is really true.

"Kansahamnida." I said with a low voice. I wait for the nurse to go before I stare to the five. "Why would he do that? What's in him?"

"Eun Jae... Maybe hyung is already accepting the fact." Jonghyun tries to explain.

"But the question is, will he be a good father? What if he is just allowing my son to use his surname, but not fathering him in the real sense of it?" My tears start to fall. I lovingly stare to baby Tae Woo.

"Aigoo... I'm sure hyung will not do that Eun Jae." Kibeom pats my shoulder lightly.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

After two days...

I am still in the hospital. I am all alone since the others have work need to attend, but they make sure to visit me at night.

I sigh while looking outside the window. Appa, eomma... I wish you are here. I wish we can play with baby Tae Woo together. Appa, I promise to be strong and to keep on smiling like what you said. I only have Tae Woo now... I should be strong for him right? Eomma... It was unfortunate that you go first before I gave birth. I wish we still have plenty of time together. Mianhe... Neomo mianhe...

I wipe my tears when I heard a knock.

"Come in." I did not bother to look who it is. Maybe it is the nurse again.

"Eun Jae."

Those words give chill to the deepest of my bones. His familiar voice makes my hair stands. I dare not to look at him. I am worried Ha Eun is with him.

"What are you doing here?" I ask coldly.

"He's my son. I know the truth now."

I smirk and then smile bitterly as I turn around and look at him. "My son? You said he is not your son."

I see him looking on the ground while sighing. "I'm sorry for that."

"Is that what you've only got to say Jinki?"

"Let's live together... For our son's sake."

"Mwuh? Mwuh ra goo?" I ask in disbelief.

Jinki looks at me with a blank expression. "Give me a chance to be his father Eun Jae. I don't want him to be deprived of the truth."

My tears fall. I stare at him with pain in my eyes. If I would have not loved him that much, then I could have probably hated him, but I am not capable of it. My tears become plenty when I remember something.