Chapter 35: Fetching Me, but I'm Not Listening to You

It's been two days that I enjoy staying with Jinki's parents.

I am currently washing the dishes when a pair of hands traps me through holding the rim of the sink. Looking at the pair of hands already gives me an idea as to who it is. I know Jinki's hands very well.

"Jinki." I turn around.

He smirks. "I'm glad you still know your husband's name."

"A—What are you doing here?"

"Fetching you Eun Jae." Jinki's mother appears from behind.

"Eomma?" I look at her with confusion.

"I'm sorry Eun Jae... It's my fault. I got a slip of tongue." Jinki's father looks down.

"Gwenchana appa." I glare at Jinki. "Get your hands off." Jinki follows.

"Eun Jae... I think it's also right to talk to him. You may not notice it, but I knew from the start that there is really something wrong between you two. I don't mind you staying here dear, but seeing you crying alone at night, I feel like the right thing to do is to let you two talk."

I look on the ground. I bow when I feel guilty inside me. "Jwesong hamnida eomma, appa. Jwesoghamnida for lying about SHINee oppadeul having a sudden flight."

"Gwenchana... Just you guys talk, arasseo?"

I nod a little. When I see that his parents already walk away, I continue ignoring him. I continue washing the dishes.

"Eun Jae..."

"I'll finish this first."

Jinki helps me in washing. He did not go away even if I push him.

"We're done... Let's talk Eun Jae."

I look at him while drying my hands. "What is there to talk? Don't worry. We'll go with you." I walk directly inside the room and pack our things. He follows me.

"Can you not just wait outside?"

"Let's talk Eun Jae."

"There's no need to talk. I already get it. Out... Please go out." I throw him Tae Woo's clothes while crying. "Out!"

He stares at me with worried face. Instead of walking towards the door, he walks towards me and holds my hands. He places my hands on his chest. "If you want to hurt me for being stupid, please do so."

I push him instead. "Go away! Go away!"

He hugs me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I promise... I won't let her go in the dorm. I promise I'll make it up to you and Tae Woo."

"How could you do that? You don't even believe me."

"I'm sorry." That's the only word I hear from him. It only disappoints me more. "Let's go home."

I nod. "I'll just finish packing our things."

"I'll help you."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Eomma, appa, neomo gomawo for letting me stay here." I bow to them. "Again, I'm really sorry for lying."

"Gwenchana... Visit us if you want to arasseo?" Jinki's father taps my arm lightly.

"Arasseo appa."

"Ya, Jinki... Don't scare Eun Jae again hmm?" Jinki's mother scolds him.

"Ne eomma." Jinki gets Tae Woo from his mother. "I'll take care of my family eomma. Promise."