Chapter 36: He Who Wants to Revenge

Jinki's P.O.V.

He receives a call from his mother, the day after the guesting. He is scolded for still continuing his relationship with Ha Eun even though he is already married.

"Eomma... I am trying my best to make ways eomma."

"You should Jinki. You promised to take care of your family right?"

"Ne."

Jinki notices while still on the phone that Eun Jae is dressed up. He quickly bids goodbye to his mother.

"You're going out?"

Eun Jae nods. "And Tae Woo too. We will be back. Don't worry."

He frowns while a pout on his lips is forming. "Eodie?"

He notices that Eun Jae stops from packing. She stares in his eyes. "Erghm, I plan to visit eomma and appa... And Soo Young oppa too."

Jinki's mood suddenly darkens. "Mwuhra goo?"

"Look Jinki. I am not doing anything wrong. Oppa is my bestfriend, my confidant. He wants to see Tae Woo too. He is his godfather, remember?"

Jinki tries to relax himself. "Arasseo. Where are you going to meet?"

"Wae?"

"I'll take you there. I still have enough time before the schedule."

"I'll visit my parents first."

He nods. "You're done?"

"Ne."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki observes Eun Jae while he is holding Tae Woo. He notices the sudden up and down of her shoulders.

"Here. Use this." He hands her his handkerchief.

Eun Jae looks at him with pair of sad eyes. "Gomawo."

He feels the urge to hug her. He remembers seeing her back last night when Eun Jae thought he is already sleeping. He feels guilty when he sees her crying. She is trying hard not to be noticed, but Jinki did.

"Kaja... I'm done." She said while wiping her tears. "I'll carry Tae Woo."

"Gwenchana?"

She nods. Jinki knows that she is not.

"Are you not going to be late for your schedule?"

"Aniyo."Jinki gets the umbrella and shed Eun Jae and Tae Woo with it.

They become silent when they get inside the car. Jinki attempts to talk, but Eun Jae is avoiding him.

"Where is he?" He asks when they finally arrive in the meeting place.

"There." Eun Jae points Soo Young.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I secretly frown when I notice that Jinki places his hand on my waist as we walk towards Soo Young.

"Hi, we meet again." Jinki smirks while smiling.

"Yeah." Soo Young shrugs his shoulders.

"Please take care of my wife and our son. If I didn't know Eun Jae is already feeling boring in our dorm, I will not allow her to come here."