Chapter 18: It's Another Misunderstanding

"Ann—" My words are cut when I see Ha Eun. She looks so sexy. I recognize that white long sleeves of Jinki that she is wearing since I am the one who gave it to him. I am bit teary since she is only wearing his long sleeves. I manage to smile and bow. "Ha—Ha Eun unnie."

"Oh, I am sorry with my get up... I just... You know..."

I see Jinki going out from the common bathroom with a towel covering his lower part. I pretend that I did not see him.

"Ah, please give this to Jinki-ssi. I think he forgot this. Gomawo." I quickly turn away. I caught him looking at me with surprised face.

I let go of my tears when I am already a bit away from the door. I sob on my palm.

"Eun Jae? What are you doing here? Why are you crying?" Jonghyun asks me. The others are also coming.

"Nothing oppa. I'll—I'll go ahead. Mianhe. Mianhe." I quickly run away, avoiding them.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I burst my heart out as I walk silently on the sand. I decided to stop on a beach.

"Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!!" I shout as I throw a stone on the beach.

I keep on crying and crying. I did not walk away when the rain falls. I let myself get soak with the rain.

It took me an hour before I realize that I should not be wet. "Omo, I am sorry baby. I am really sorry."

I walk away and dry myself a bit before I decided to go home. I notice that there's a lot of missed calls on my phone.

*ting dong*

"Oh my gosh, you made me worry! And look at you! You are so wet!" Soo Young is a bit surprise to see me wet. Basing his looks, I know that the four already called him.

"Mianhe oppa. Mianhe." I smile bitterly to him. "I thought... He will never be mine again." I burst into tears again.

"Eun Jae..."

I run towards my room and lock myself inside. Soo Young keeps on calling me, but I ignore him. I just want to be alone. The scene that makes me hurt keeps on replaying in my mind. I only convince myself to stop crying and go to sleep when I feel a slight pain from my tummy.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋��💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He is surprise to see Eun Jae. He can see the pain in her eyes when they stare to each other's eyes.

Jinki blinks his eyes when he sees Eun Jae walking away with hurriedness. He frowns when he realizes that Ha Eun is wearing his favorite white sleeves with a very short shorts on the lower. It cannot be noticed right away.

"She wanted to give you this coat." Ha Eun grins.

He holds her arm tightly. "What have you done? Why are you here and why are you wearing my long sleeves?!"

He sees her shrugging her shoulders. "I was knocking on your room's door and I can't find you there. It was very hot so I decided to borrow this from your wardrobe and change with it."

"First of all, if you do not own the place, then don't touch anything except when you are permitted. Second, ask my permission first!" He said in an angry tone.

"Woah! Relax will you?"

He holds her more tightly. "I am pretty sure she will not be coming here just to return that coat. You must have done something!"