Chapter 25: Unexpected Guest

Jinki's P.O.V.

He is really sleepy and tired. He gets home late because Ha Eun keeps on pleading him.

He wanted to turn down her invitation on that day, but Ha Eun is able to anticipate it. She cries in front of his colleagues and his manager hyung.

He slowly opens the dorm's door. He is about to walk towards his room when he notices Eun Jae half- lying on the couch while Tae Woo is placed on the stroller that she is holding.

"Tssk... What is she doing?" He pushes Tae Woo first towards the room.

He stares at Eun Jae's worried face while asleep.

"Jinki-ya... Please come home." Jinki hears her murmuring it.

He sighs first before he carries her. "Who told you that you should sleep outside huh?" He whispers to her although she is sleeping.

He changes his clothes first before he lies down on the couch inside their room. He stares at her and then decides to go to sleep.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

"Omo!" I immediately stand and look around. I am surprised to know that I am already in the room.

"Huh? Did he carry me towards here or did I walk on my own?" Aigoo... What am I thinking? Of course, I walked on my own since he does not even care for me anymore. I must have forgotten it.

I walk towards him and gently put a pillow under his head. I also cover him with his blanket. I stare at him for a couple of minutes and then walk towards the kitchen afterwards before my tears fall.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Morning! Breakfast is ready." I greet the boys as they come out from their rooms.

"Where's hyung?" Taemin asks after they greet me.

"He is still sleeping in the room I guess. I did not notice what time did he arrive so probably morning. Hmmm... That is why he is still asleep."

"Should I call him?" Kibeom asks hesitatingly.

"Ya, why are you asking me?" I pout. "Just don't wake him up yet. Maybe he is really tired. You eat now."

"How about you?" Minho asks with a frown.

"I'll eat later. Tae Woo is crying." I smile as I signal them my son's voice.

"Aigoo... Tae Woo, you're tiring out your eomma." I heard Jonghyun's complain.

We all look to the door of Jinki's room when it opens.

"Morning hyung! Let's eat breakfast prepared by Eun Jae." Kibeom pulls Jinki's arm and makes him sit.

Instead of following Kibeom, he walks towards me and Tae Woo.

"Morning Tae Woo... Why are you crying?" He asks directly to Tae Woo without even glancing at me. He holds Tae Woo's small hand.

I look at the four who at the same time staring at us. They nudge me to talk to him. I pout. I shake my head.

"Erghm... Hyung, did you know that Eun Jae waited for you to come home?" Minho initiates first. Jinki looks at him.

"Kurae? I did not know that."