Chapter 45: A Pledge From Mr. Perfect of All Imperfections

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

I cover Tae Woo properly with his blanket. I place him in his stroller that I bought. I trace his fragile face. I realize that our son is quite big now. Almost a year.

"Sleep well my baby boy."

I sigh as I look sadly to the sky. I am in that same spot where my mother died. My parent's favorite meeting place where my mother's resthouse is nearly located.

I try to breathe in and out when I feel the pain in my heart again. Jinki's memories are trying to drag me down in oblivion.

I hold my breath when a pair of arms wraps my waist tightly.

"Jagiya... I am terribly sorry."

I did not dare to turn around. I am afraid that it is part of my illusions.

Jinki turns me around. He kneels before me.

"Jagiya, I did not do anything at that time. It was Ha Eun who planned it all. I was halfway buttoning my polo when she hugged me and had me drugged that is why I feel groggy and weak. I was trying to pull down the hem of her dress, but I failed to do it. I promise, I never do anything with her or with another girl. I swear to God that you are the only one I love Eun Jae and I will not cheat on you. Please... Believe me Eun Jae. I'm sorry for all my mistakes... For my lapses and for not trusting you. I know everything now and I regret every single word that I said to you. I was not a good boyfriend way back then because I let my love be shaken. I did not even know what is going on with your life... With your family. Soo Young told me everything. Sorry is not enough for this Eun Jae, but I am trully sorry." His tears wet my pants since he hugs my tighs. He is sobbing, but what I did is only to stare at him.

"Eun Jae... Please speak to me. I am really sorry." He looks at me. I can see sincerity in his eyes. I can see regret and guilt. I somehow pity him when I notice his flowing tears and losing of weight. "Eun Jae... Forgive me..."

"Are you done speaking?"

Jinki meekly nods. "Jagiya—"

"Stand up."

Jinki, although looks confused follows me meekly.

I hug him tightly. "My heart cannot bear seeing you like this jagiya. I cannot stay mad at you for so long. You may say I'm crazy, but I love you so much that hatred here in my heart has no room."

"Jagiya!?" Jinki said in a half smile and shout. He raises me while embracing me. "You forgive me?" He asks with disbelief.

I nod as I lovingly stare to him. "You already repented your sins and I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it in your tears."

Jinki kisses me deeply. "I am so afraid of losing you and Tae Woo. You are my life. I will never forgive myself if I will not be able to win you back. I love you so much Eun Jae, my loyal, patient and lovable wife.

"I love you too my naughty, sweet and dorky husband." We kiss again after saying our sweet vows.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Jagiya... Please let me sleep." With closed eyes, I beg Jinki. We've just done a round of lovemaking.

We decided to stay a couple of days in the resthouse for only the three of us. We spend the days with so much happiness and love for each other. We become a perfect family again.

"I know." He kisses my neck as he said it. After that, he becomes silent.

I am in the midst of my nice sleep when I can't feel Jinki's presence beside me. I open my eyes and is surprise that it is still dark. "Jagiya?" I search for him.