Chapter 11: A Blessing?

"Ya... Eun Jae. Calm down..." Soo Young tries to appease me. We are already in his house.

"Why should it be like this oppa? Why me?" I ask him.

He rubs my back lightly. "Ya... Don't think about it too much okay? You are trembling. Try to calm yourself down. Breathe in then breathe out." Soo Young gives me a box of tissue.

I try to take his advice. I try calming myself in any possible way.

"Gwenchana?" He asks me after a few moments.

"Ne oppa."

"What are you planning to do now?"

"I'm—I'm looking for a place where I can stay. I have to stay away from home."

"What about your boyfriend's place?"

"He's out of the country. Besides, he does not know what is happening to me."

"Waeyo?! Ya... How could he not check on you?"

I look at him timidly. "It's my choice oppa. I do not wish to burden him."

He whacks my head. "Kuu... You always keep on thinking for his sake rather than yours. Kurae, don't find a place anymore. Stay here. Anyway, I am just alone and I am not like your step father. Oops, sorry." He apologizes when he notices the sadness in my eyes.

I smile bitterly to him. "Gwenchana." I sigh. "Are you sure that it is okay for you to let me stay here? I cannot trust yet those people outside that I do not know."

"Aigoo... So stubborn. I said it's okay. You are always welcome here, arasseo?"

"Gomawo jeongmal oppa." I sniff on the handkerchief that I am holding.

He pulls my hand. "Kaja, I'll bring you to your room. I'll help you unpack your things too."

"Gomawo jeongmal oppa."

We are engrossed in unpacking my things. I am so engrossed in arranging my stuffs when I notice that Soo Young becomes silent. I look at him.

My eyes widen when he's holding my underwears. I snatch it away from him. "Bwoya! You are!"

"Ya... I am just wondering which of your underwears you were using when you..."

"Oppa!"

"Waeyo? I didn't finish my sentence. Why are you blushing?"

"Hajima. I'll let you out if you keep on asking me that."

"Aigoo... When it comes to your love life, you always keep it as secret." Soo Young hisses. "Ahh! I remember. Ha-Eun once told me that you went to SM entertainment to watch one group practicing? Was it Shaynee?"

"Ya... It's not Shaynee it's SHINee. Once only."

"Ohh... She said it's very rare to be able to watch a group practicing. Am I missing something my dear bestie?" Soo Young lies down on the bed.

"Ah... I was given the chance since I am a fan of them oppa." I try to hide my nervousness as I continue arranging my stuffs.

"And I found out too when Ha-Eun excitedly shows me the tweet of her bias in that group. The name is similar to the one following you. When I asked her about who is it since the name is difficult, she mentioned that it is Onew?"

"Yes. It's Ji—Onew oppa." I try to look at him.

"Hmm... But she also emphasized that idols rarely follow back fans in twitter. She said you must be something for them."