Chapter 17: A Chance?

Jinki's P.O.V.

He is awaken when he hears noises inside his room. Why is it so noisy here? He peeps from the pillow that he covers on his face.

"You are awake hyung!" Taemin pulls his hand with much enthusiasm.

"What is going on Taeminnie?" He sits on his bed properly as he rubs his eyes.

The four tickle him like small children having fun moments. "Yaaa... Hajima. I can't breathe!" Jinki complains when they are already outside his room running the whole place of their dorm. They are all gasping their breathes while laughing.

"You are such a liar hyung." Kibeom hisses.

"What?" He frowns.

"You did not just passed by yesterday. You covered Eun Jae with your coat." Jonghyun grins widely as he excitedly said it.

He puffs an air. "This is nonsense. So okay, I dropped by and gave her the coat. That's it. I am just doing it out of pity." He starts walking away, but the four blocks him. "Ya..."

"Hyung, we have an idea." Minho suggests it.

"What idea?"

"Why don't we visit Eun Jae? For old time's sake right?" Minho continues.

His facial expression is blank. He just simply stares at them.

"Hyung?" Jonghyun shakes his shoulder a bit.

"What for?" He asks as he walks back towards the couch.

"As you see, ahmm... Eun Jae is always alone these past few days and it is not good for the baby. We want to make her happy." Kibeom tries to put up the best alibi he can give to his hyung.

Jinki smirks. "With me? Are you serious with that?"

"Yes hyung. If that's okay with you."

He shakes his head and then stands. "I am not interested with that. I am sorry." He walks back towards his room leaving the four sigh.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Eun Jae's P.O.V.

"Oppa, I will not be going home after work arasseo?" I ask permission to Soo Young after I close his office's door.

"Where are you going?" He raises a brow.

"Hmm... I want to visit eomma. I don't want to add burden to her by staying away from her." I sit on the chair.

"Arasseo. Just take care then."

"Oppa? You sound sad... Wae?"

I see him sighing. "My parents... They wanted me to bring you in our place. Ottokhae?"

"Jinjja? When?"

"They said if we will have our available time."

"Why don't we visit them oppa?" I suggest it.

"Ya... It is not an ordinary visit. They planned to stay in one of our resorts in Jeju Island for two days. Just a short vacation."

My eyes widen. "Mwuh?"

"That is what I am trying to tell you."

"Can I think about it first oppa?"

He ruffles my hair. "Of course you can. We have to consider the baby for this, remember?"