Chapter 26: He's Sorry, At Least...

"What are we going to talk about?"

Jinki stares at me. "Explain to me what happened."

I stare back at him. "Will you believe me if I tell you what happened?"

"Depends."

I bite my lower lip. I try to calm down myself. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything. Why did she able to get inside?"

"Because I opened the door for her. She knew that I am here. I had no choice."

"Did I not tell you not to open anyone?"

I am taken aback. "So it is my fault now?" I try to hold back my tears. "I did not wish to open the door for her because you guys told me, but I had no choice since she already knows that it is me."

"She said that she knew that it was you because you asked."

I look at him with an unbelieving face. "Come on Jinki. I asked because I thought one of the members was just trying to prank on me when I can't see the face on the screen?!"

I see him looking at me like he is up to something. I did not notice that I am already crying unless when I feel the teardrops.

"Fine! If you won't believe me, then I won't insist." I go back to the room. I see the boys getting startled when I open the door. "Thanks for holding Tae Woo." I get Tae Woo from Kibeom.

"Gwenchana?" They ask in chorus when they notice my upset look.

"I will oppadeul. As of now, I just need a fresh air to breathe." I bow at them while I am holding Tae Woo. "Excuse me."

I walk away. They walk after me. "Ya, Eun Jae-ya, just stay here arasseo? It's not good for you and Tae Woo to go out." Kibeom and the rest try stopping me.

"Please, I just—"

"Why are you guys stopping her? Let her go and do the things that she wants." Jinki said out of the blue. We all look at him while he is drinking a glass of water.

"Hyung!"

I feel a sudden madness when I hear it. "See? He allows me, so it's okay." I directly said to the others.

"Aniya... Don't listen to that old man Eun Jae. The doctor said you have to rest." Jonghyun said with puppy eyes begging.

"I am already fine. Nothing to worry about that." I turn around.

"You can go, but you have to leave Tae Woo behind." Jinki continues.

"And why?! I can do whatever I want with my son. I do not wish to argue with you anymore. Bye." I try to quickly walk away.

My tears tremble when I get inside a taxi. I feel like a big dagger is pierced through my heart again and again.

"Where are we going miss? Seems like you need to be in the hospital miss." The driver suggests. I look at myself in the front mirror. I see scratches all over my neck.

"Aniyo ahjussi. Just bring me to the cemetery."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

My tears fall when I see my father's burial jar together with my mother's empty burial jar.

I smile bitterly. "Eomma, appa... Do you hear me now? Please allow me to stay here. I am really upset to him." I wail like a child to my parents. Reality only sinks in when I hear Tae Woo's loud cry.