Chapter 31: Surprise Wedding for You and Me

"Eomma... Appa, you're here!" I beam a smile when I see Jinki's parents.

"Hello dear. We miss you and Tae Woo." Mrs. Lee hugs me.

"Nado eomma, appa. Aigoo... It's such a waste. Jinki is not here as well as the others."

"Jinjja? Where are they? I thought they will be staying here?" Mr. Lee asks.

"I don't know about the four appa. They said they will buy something while Jinki... He's with his girlfriend."

"Gilfriend?" Jinki's mother frowns. "You mean that girl?"

"Have you not met her eomma? Omo... Mian. It's not my concern anymore."

"Gwenchana. Eun Jae, let's go out ne?"

"Ohhh... Jamkaman eomma. I'll ask permission to Jinki."

"Aishhh... Just don't tell him. Besides, he will not be mad if he'll know that you are with us." Mr. Lee tries to convince me.

I nod. "Arasseo. I'll just change then." I beam a wide smile. It's been a while that I did not go out of the dorm.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Eomma, appa, before I forgot mianhe. We were not able to visit you like what you told Jinki." I apologetically look at them.

They smile. Jinki's father glances at me since he is driving. "Gwenchana. Jinki called up about that."

"Jinjja? He did not even tell me." I smile bitterly.

"Aigoo... Don't be sad." Jinki's mother tries to reach my face since she is sitting at the front seat.

I try to hide my sadness with a smile. I know what Jinki is busy about lately. He's been out because Ha Eun and he are seeing each other. Where do I know about it? Well, Ha Eun is bothering me through phone. She keeps on messaging me about their whereabouts. Sometimes, I don't want to use my phone because of it.

"We are here!" Jinki's mother declares.

"Why are we here eomma?" I look at the salon in front of me.

"Let's make ourselves pretty dear."

"Hahaha... Jinjja eomma? But we are still pretty." I said while we get out from the car.

She chuckles. "Well, actually, the owner of this place is my friend. She also has a boutique. She asked me to have a fun shoot with her since she is planning to open a studio too. This time, she wants to have a mother and daughter in law fun shoot."

"Ahhh... Kurae? But I am not your daughter-in-law eomma."

"You'll be. Trust me."

"Give to me uri Tae Woo. I'll take care of him." Mr. Lee gets him. "We'll just roam around."

"Arasseo appa. But what if he cries appa?"

"Don't worry, I prepared the same milk that Jinki used to drink before. I think it's time for him to learn to drink milk aside from your breastfeeding." Mrs. Lee pats my shoulder lightly.

"Gomawo eomma. I really have no idea about raising a child." I shyly smile.

"But you did great to Tae Woo. Just trust your instinct."

After a few reminders, we are all set in. Mrs. Lee and I get in the salon. The attendants greet and accommodate us. This gives warm in my heart. Having fun with Jinki's mother reminds me of my two mothers.