Chapter 10: Smile and Tears

I try to reach for Jinki's body, but I can't feel it. I rub my eyes as I try to get fully awake. My eyes widen as I see the sunlight's rays trying to get in the room.

"Omo... Jagiya!" I try to call Jinki. I notice my phone on the bedside table with a note on top of it.

Don't get mad if I didn't wake you up jagiya. It's still too early for you to travel alone to your house. Don't worry, I set the alarm in your phone so that you won't get late in your work. Please lock the dorm after you leave, ne? I love you so much.

Love,

Jinki

I sigh. How could I hate this sweet old man?

I make sure to lock their rooms. I see a food on the table when I check on the kitchen.

Please eat me. Made with love by your jagiya. ^_^

"Arasseo. Arasseo... Tskk..."

I eat the food and take a picture of it. Instead of sending it to him, I tweet it.

'I'm full. Thanks!'

"Done!" I immediately clean the mess and wash the dishes. I make sure to lock the door properly.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Seems like someone is so inspired huh?" Soo Young teases me when he arrives.

"As always sir." I wink at him.

"By the way, how come Ha-Eun know you? She asked a lot about you when she came here." Soo Young raises a brow.

"Ahh... Didn't she tell you?"

"Aniyo. But she seems curious about you."

"Jinjja? Ya..." I didn't mind his question so that I can avoid it. "Oppa, what about you? Why do you know her?" I whisper it.

"She's my godfather's daughter." Soo Young holds my hand tightly and looks at me seriously. "I'll warn you about that girl Eun Jae. Don't be tricked by her tricky ways."

"Hmm..."

Soo Young immediately releases my hand when we hear it. It's Ha-Eun.

"A—Annyeong. Have you been standing there since earlier?" I ask Ha-Eun.

She shakes her head. "Aniyo. I just arrive. Did I disturb you on something?" She looks at us with teasing eyes.

I shake my head."Aniyo."

"What can I do for you, little sis?" Soo Young asks her. "Shall we talk in my office?"

Ha-Eun gladly nods and waves at me. I puff an air. Even oppa is telling me to stay away from her. Is she really that dangerous?

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

I scan photos of SHINee in their appearance to some shows in Japan. I smile widely when I see a photo of Jinki winking. "Omo... Neomo kyeopta."

I frown when I read an article that is something strange for me. "Omo... This can't be."

I jerk when my phone rings.

"Jagiya?"

"Have you read the news?" Jinki asks me right away.

I become silent.