Chapter 37: A Happy Family

"Mwuh? You are not in our house? Waeyo?" Jinki asks the person on the other side of the call. "Arasseo. I'll just get the key in the safety box. Enjoy your vacation eomma, appa. Nado saranghamnida. Jaljayo."

I check on the front mirror for his reaction.

"Appa and eomma went to visit a chingu. They decided to stay there for one day. They said it is okay to stay in the house." He explains while glancing to me on the front mirror.

"Arasseo... By the way... How come you are able to come out from the dorm?" I frown heavily while asking.

I see him shrugging his shoulders while smirking. "I actually did not get inside the dorm. Besides, fans arrive after the other members get in. That is why I am able to get the car."

"I see." I look outside the window. "Jinki..."

"Ne?"

"What if... One day, you'll realize that you want to get out in this marriage, will you please don't tell it to me before you give the papers?" I sigh after saying it. I half shout when the car suddenly stops. "Ya! Lee Jinki!"

He turns his head on me. "I believe in the sanctity of marriage Eun Jae. We've just got married, but you are thinking about it now? What got in you?"

I suddenly feel afraid when I see his mad face. "I just... Hmm, you know... Just in case you want to marry your girlfriend. I don't want to stop you from being happy Jinki."

"Baby Tae Woo is listening Eun Jae... Stop talking nonsense things." Jinki said while turning back the engine.

He becomes silent along the way. I did not dare to speak when I see him so serious in driving.

I sigh when Jinki gets out from the car immediately. I can feel his coldness towards me. I follow him silently when he gets inside the house.

I see him walking directly inside his room. I decided to cook for our supper. After a short while, Jinki gets out. He helps me without saying a word.

"Jinki-ya..." I call his attention when I can't bear his silence.

He looks at me.

"Mianhe about what I said earlier." I shyly said it to him while not looking at him.

I hear him sighing. He walks towards me. "Let's not talk about it okay? I'm sorry for my behavior earlier too." I am dumbfounded when he smiles at me.

I nod at him. "A—Arasseo. Let's—Let's continue cooking." I scold myself for stammering.

"Ne."

I stop Jinki when he is about to fry the chicken.

"I'll do it." I suggest.

He shakes his head. "Let me do it."

I get the clip from him. "No. You'll be scolded if you'll get blisters out of that hot oil."

"Aniyo." He tries to steal the clip from me.

"Hajima Jinki-ya. Hajima." I hide the clip from him.

I shout when I see fire on the pan's surface. The oil is overheating which creates a fire on it. I get rattle.

"Jinki, what are you doing?" I stop him when I see him getting near the pan.

"This is the right thing to do. I saw Kibeom doing this one time." He puts the wet towel on the pan. He pulls me towards him when the fire burst. We release a deep sigh when finally it's gone.

"Ahmm..." I escape from Jinki's hug when I realize that we are holding each other as if protecting one another.

"Gwenchana?" Jinki asks after he realizes the same thing.