Chapter 29: Worried Father

"Gomawo oppa." I shyly bow at Soo Young. I look at him with teary eyes.

"Aigoo... What did he do to you Eun Jae? Look at you, you look like a mess. And those slippers... What happened?"

I sigh. I don't have to lie with Soo Young. I know that he won't stop unless I tell him the truth. Besides, he helped me a lot. If it's not for him then I will not be able to bring Tae Woo to the hospital.

I told him what happened. Why I am casted out from the dorm.

"Aishhh! That Ha Eun! She's too much!"

I only nod as a reply.

"You should have fought her back Eun Jae."

I shake my head. "I can't oppa. I have to protect Tae Woo."

"Aigoo... Look at uri Tae Woo. His weak body might have not able to take the coldness outside."

"That's what I thought too." I look at Tae Woo. "Oppa... Neomo gomawo for the help. I'll just pay you when I'll get my money."

"Jinjja... Gwenchana. Don't pay me arraseo? It's my help to uri Tae Woo."

"But oppa..."

"I'll be mad if you insist. I'm his godmother so I should help you."

I chuckle when I heard it. "Thank you again oppa." I hug him. "Oppa, I should not disturb you now. You should go back to your office."

"But you'll be alone."

"I'll be fine. I already caused you so much trouble."

"Ya... I've told you it's okay. I'll just come back later arasseo?"

I nod at him. "Ne oppa. Gomawo again."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki's P.O.V.

He feels restless and uneasy. He tries to call Eun Jae, but she's not answering.

"Hyung... Someone wants to talk to you." Jonghyun hands to Jinki his phone.

"Nugu?"

"Soo Young hyung."

He clenches his hands when he hears it.

"Hyung... It's about Tae Woo and Eun Jae." Jonghyun said it when he notices that Jinki is reluctant.

"Wae? What happened?"

"Meolla... He said he wants to tell you directly."

Jinki gets the phone. "Yeoboseyo?"

"How dare you give your dorm's password to Ha Eun and telling Eun Jae to take care and not open the door!? Look what have you done Jinki! Your son is in the hospital because Ha Eun let them stay outside the house with nothing in hand!"

"Mwuh ra goo? I did not gave Ha Eun our password!"

"See it for yourself. Eun Jae and your son, Tae Woo, look pitiful Jinki." With that, Soo Young turns off the call.

"What did he say hyung?"

"I need to go back to Korea. My son needs me. He is in the hospital."

"Mwuh?!" The four said in chorus.

"I need to talk to manager hyung."

"You should."

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋