Chapter 42: Caught in The Act

I blink my eyes when I realize that the restaurant that he was saying is so solemn.

"Jagiya, what if the staffs will know you?" I ask Jinki as I sit on the chair that he pulled for me.

"Aniyo. The owner here is my chingu. He will personally assist us."

"Jinjja? What about your chingu's staffs?"

"Ahh, I treat them."

"Aigoo..."

I did not able to continue what I am saying since the foods are already served. He introduces me to his chingu. After the foods are served, we start eating.

"Jagiya, I'll go to the rest room." Jinki kisses my cheek first before he goes.

I am finishing my desert when someone taps me on my back. I smile as I turn my head, but to my surprise, a flash of camera greets me.

I cover my face while reporters are circling around me, asking questions and taking pictures of me.

"Hajima." Jinki pulls me and covers my face. He gets his cap and places it on my head. "Gwenchana?"

I only nod as a reply. I am so scared. He pulls me towards a room and locks it afterwards.

"Mianhe. Mianhe jagiya." He hugs me tightly.

"W—Why are they here? H—How did they know?" I look at him with teary eyes.

"Meolla... Some might have seen us. Are you okay?"

"I—I am scared jagiya." My tears already escape.

He holds my hands and kisses it. "I am really sorry for this."

"It's not your fault." I look at the closed door. "How can we go out here?"

"Let's wait for manager hyung to come. My chingu is trying to shoo away the reporters."

I sigh while nodding. I know for sure that it is going to be a big issue. I can feel Jinki's hold on my hand tightens.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jinki tries to protect me along the others who are protecting us as we go out the place.

I notice that the people become many. Jinki embraces me tightly.

"Jagiya... They already know it's me." My hands tremble as I show Jinki my phone. I opened my twitter account and I see a lot of people asking and bashing.

Jinki gets my phone away from me. "Stop reading it. It won't help."

I envelope myself properly to Jinki's embace. I hear him whispering sweet words to calm me down.

"It's all over the news now." Their manager hyung said as he glances on us.

"Ottokhae?" I sadly ask.

"Eun Jae-ssi, I am pretty sure that a lot of people want to interview the three of you."

"Three?"

"Ha Eun will also be included in this issue."

I nod as a reply. I stare to Jinki who seems so serious.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

"Thanks God you are safe! We see the footage in the tv." The four immediately get near us.

I get Tae Woo from Kibeom.

"Ye. I think we are caught in our date." Jinki said.

"You are! It's also in the news." Jonghyun snaps.

"Jinjja?" I disappointedly stare at them when I see the photos. It was when we took a sit on the bench. "I should have not said that I miss eating street foods." I said to Jinki.

"Ya, neo gwenchana jagiya. Wether we go there or not, if it's our fate to be revealed, then it will eventually happen." Jinki assures me.

"Arasseo."

I excuse myself and get inside the room first. I bring along with me our baby Tae Woo while the six boys, including their manager are in serious talk.

"You don't have to do the interview if you don't like doing it jagiya. It's enough that they will interview me." Jinki said as he takes a seat to the other side of the bed. We are watching Tae Woo sleeping.

I reach for his face. "Gwenchana, we already talked about this before right? We promised that we will protect our family. I won't let you be facing this alone."

He looks at me with worries. "Are you sure with facing them? It means that we have to bring Tae Woo with us."

"Tae Woo? Wae?"

"Because they already know."

"How?" I ask while frowning.

Jinki sighs.

"Jagiya?" I nudge him when he seems hesitant in saying it to me.

"Ha Eun... She already attended one interview and it seems like she is using this interview to get the sympathy of the crowd."

"Mwuh?"

"That is why I am telling you not to do it if you don't like doing it."

"But—"

"Aigoo... Let's talk about this later arasseo? As for now, let's rest." Jinki said while carrying Tae Woo towards his crib.

"Ya, why are you putting him there?" I frown.

"Because I want to sleep beside you while hugging you. I can't do that with Linki at the center." He reasons out.

I pout. "I miss sleeping with Linki beside us." I bid goodnight to our son as I say it.

I almost shout when Jinki carries me towards the bed. He places me gently at the center and immediately hugs me tightly.

"Jagiya." I pout while saying it.

He tightens his hug more. "Don't you want to sleep with me hugging you jagiya?"

"Of course I do, but... We need to change to our sleeping clothes first before we sleep."

"Arasseo."

"Hajima Jinki! Stop being naughty." I pat and flip his hands when he teasingly unbuttons my jeans.

His laughter fills the room. "You use the bathroom while I will be changing here my shy wife."

"With my pleasure my naughty husband." I giggle as I get in the bathroom. Somehow, it helps me forget my worries of that day.

"Jagiya?" I look around the room when I cannot find Jinki. "Jagiya?"

A pair of arms wraps my waist while I feel Jinki's breathing on my nape.

"Hi."

I turn around and frown at him. I see a thornless rose that he puts between his lips. "What got in you jagiya?" I get the rose.

"Courting my wife again." He starts walking towards the bed while his arms are still on my waist. I start walking backwardly because I have no choice.

"Hmmm... I guess your wife will fall for you more Mr. Naughty."

"You think so?" He grins. He pushes me on the bed slowly until I can feel the bed behind me.

"Ye." I stop from talking when he kisses me. "But... Let's sleep." I push him gently after the kiss. "Sleep jagiya." I pat his arm lightly.

"Aigoo... You really know how to ruin the moment! Jinjja." He pouts as he moves away from being above me. He lies down.

"That's my talent, I guess?" I chuckle as I kiss his cheek. "Good night my hubby."

"Good night too wifey." He wraps his arm on my waist.

That night, it gives me a reason to smile while sleeping although I know that reality between our situations is chaotic.