"Damn you look good"

(3rd person pov)

"Yeah dad I'll see you soon promise, yeah gotta go love ya." Stiles said nervously because he was scared to leave. It had been years since he was back. He wasn't sure how people would react. Would they hate him? Would they recognize him?

Time skip to when he gets home.

"So...pizza for dinner?" John said happily that his son finally came home. "Sure dad, pepperoni?" Stiles questioned with so much want in his voice. He was so hungry and just wanted to go to sleep. After ordering the pizza they say I'm comfortable silence. Five minutes later the pizza got there, Stiles and his dad ate. After dinner Stiles went up to his room and got ready for bed. He laid on his soft bed and thought about the day that was to come. He had to go back to school tomorrow. He had to see the people he left behind. To say that he's scared is an understatement but he had to face them at some point. With that last thought he let his eyes close and waited for sleep to take him into his ultimate fantasies.

The sound of Stiles alarm went off. He smacked it so that it would turn off and he sluggishly got up and to take a shower. He hated that he had to wake up this early again. Regardless, He put on his black V-neck that stook to his muscles. He grabbed a nice pair of ripped jeans and slipped them on. After he put on his black and white vans. He quickly grabbed his leather jacket after he brushed his teeth and ran down stairs. He grabbed his keys and got into his baby blue jeep. He texted the whole pack for the first time in two months. With an overwhelming amount of anxiety entering his body, Stiles started up his Jeep and drove off. As he reached the school he parked in his usual spot and got out. After locking his car, he started walking towards the school entrance. A sudden confidence entering him with every step.

On his way in he saw his old friends Scott and Jackson staring at him. All he could do was offer a small smile their way. Stiles had entered his first period, and took note that Scott and Jackson sat across from him. As a random person took a seat next to him, Stiles took the time to take off his leather jacket. As his jacket hit the chair Jackson's mouth practically fell to the floor. However, it didn't stop there, this happened with different members of the pack like Lydia and Allison. Eventually, lunch came around and Stiles sat with the pack when. Everyone was very quiet until Erica said "Damn you look good!" Everyone else agreed and Stiles just said thanks.

(Time skip to after school)

Stiles was walking towards his jeep when Erica told Stiles to go to the Hale house. Since it had been such a long time, Stiles did as he was told and drove to the Hale house. When he got there, Stiles got off his jeep and went inside to meet the rest of the pack. It had been fixed, As soon as he put a foot inside Derek slammed him against the wall. Stiles sarcastically said "Mhmmm missed you too sour wolf." Derek then dropped him. Stiles picked himself up and sat on the love coach that was empty. Everyone was talking and Isaac walked into the living room as Stiles took off his jacket "Damn Stilinski you look...Wow" Isaac was admiring how Stiles looked.

He sat down next to Stiles but as soon as Isaac was comfortable Stiles got up and went into the kitchen. Stiles grabbed all the ingredients needed to make spaghetti. Midway, Derek came into the kitchen and just stared at Stiles until Stiles broke the silence "Can you get plates?" Derek just nodded and got out plates and put them on the table. They all ate but nobody spoke until Stiles said "Why aren't any of you talking? You all know each other, you're not strangers." But no one said anything. Everyone felt awkward. Sure Stiles has sent a text but he was gone for two months. He comes back unannounced till the day he goes to school. Sure everyone knew each other but how are they supposed to talk to one another? Stiles won't know what's been going on. He'd be confused and no one wanted to explain to him what they were talking about.