Starling

Derek's pov

I wake up before everyone else and see Jackson on top of Stiles protectively. I get up and walk outside. I take my phone out and dialed the new number on my phone.

"Hello?"

"Ahh, yes Derek Hale."

"Yes it's me Derek Hale, of the Hale pack. How quickly can you get here so that you can see Stiles and his mate are happy."

"I'll be there in 3 hours so at noon, I'll call you then and ask you to meet up at your house."

"Alright alpha Talin, of the gray pack."

I hang up the phone and call the lady I've known for a couple of years that can get the house completely redone in 3 hours.

"Derek Hale, alpha of the Hale pack you called?"

"Yes Star I need you to meet me at the Hale house in 30 minutes while I wake my pack and take them there to let you know how they want the rooms."

"Okay alpha Hale, I'll see you then."

I walked back into the house and see everyone but Melissa sitting up and awake. "Derek what is going on, where are you going?" Jackson says awkwardly still on top of  Stiles. "I am getting the Hale house fixed again and I want to know how all of you want your rooms and I need you to run with me there." I say out loud and everyone just nods they all get up. Jackson carries Stiles and nods, I open the door and they all run out. I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote 'Melissa I'm sorry we had to leave while you were sleeping. We left for important reasons and didn't want to wake you -Derek'

I ran out of the door and into the woods, I ran until I got to the place I call home.
When I got there the pack was growling at Star. A ran up to her and hugged her, I laughed and that woke Stiles he looked at us then growled. I let go of her and looked to Stiles who was now just curled up into Jackson hiding his face. Jackson passed Stiles to Liam and just let him hug Liam. While Jackson growled loud at her I backed away from her and walked towards Jackson. I flashed my eyes red at him and he just growled then looked at me then looked back at Stiles. I looked at Jackson but I knew what he meant, I hurt Stiles and I didn't know what to do.

I flashed my eyes red with a sincere look and he just growled a little then nodded. "So inside everyone please." Star said
Everyone just walked inside they all sat down. "Okay girls first, my name is Starling people call me Star. This house will be the way you want it done in 3 hours with extra protection."

Stars pov

"Okay first girl, please speak up give me your name and everything you want."
I say with a pen and a big note pad. "Lydia, I want a rose pink room with a bed,  a desk, a dresser, a closet, a mirror, and a window seat." Lydia says and smiles, I finish writing the last word and nod "Very nice choice Lydia, next?"
"Malia, royal blue room, couch, bed, fur, nightstand, closet, and window." Malia said kinda quiet. "Werecoyote, nice, I can see why you guys like the fur, next." I say with a wink. " Kira, red/orange room, chair, chains, closet, sword, window, desk, bed, and fur." Kira says quietly. "Fox, nice, kinky, cool you and Malia do each other I can tell, next." I say again winking.

"Cora, aqua room, desk, dresser, nightstand, closet, and bed."  Cora says smiling at me. "Cora, it's nice to see you again, you make nice choices for your room, next." I say smiling wide at her. "Allison, cream colored, bed, desk, lights, mirror, window, closet, and a chair or something." Allison says smiling. "Very nice, next." I say with a smile. "Erica, fusa pink and I want my room to look like a princess lives in it." She says with a smile. "You're the diva wolf love it." I say laughing a bit. I look at everyone after I finish writing.

"Okay all the boys then I'll get the adult males." I say smiling just a bit more. "Issac, and my favorite color is green...also could you make it feel like a home please." He says happily. "Oh baby, your cute, of course." I say smiling, I get a little growl from the dark haired boy. "Scott, lime green, bed, closet, desk, chair, and a window." He says a little harshly. I just nod and say "Next." I look around when someone speaks. "Baby, it's okay she's a good person and she's been eyeing Jackson for the whole time speak baby, please." The boy was sweet and seemed nice. "Are you two a couple?" I asked politely they both shake their heads.

"Stiles, um baby blue like my jeep, bed with the sheets the same shade of blue, desk, desk chair, couch, window, small dresser, and closet." I smile and nod "Stiles, I like you, your a good person. I can tell you are loved by many people even though you can't tell that all of them love you they do." I say with a smile. "Liam, light blue or gray, bed, desk, chair, or a chair and a couch, window seat, and closet." I smile with teeth and nod. "Aidan, gray or a sea blue, bed, couch, closet, window, dresser, desk, and desk chair ." Aidan says with a wink which made me blush, "Next." I say and wait "Ethan, mint green, bed, window seat, closet, mirror, couch, and dresser." I nod "Straight up,I like it." I say and he nods

"Boyd, light gray, couch, window seat, dresser, bed, closet, and a rug." He says I nodded and said "Your the quiet one and very many people appreciate and respect you." He smiles and I nod in response. "Jackson, dark gray or a nice shade of blue, bed, couch, widow seat, dresser, and a mirror." He winks and I blush a little . "Danny, a nice blue and the regular stuff." I nodded and finished writing it down and turn. "Okay Peter?" I look at him a little weird because he's creepy.

"Teal blue, bed, couch, window, dresser, and a mirror." I nod and turn to Derek. "I'm sure you understand that I am the alpha and you know me well enough to know what I want." I nodded and said "Alright I will get everything done in about 30 minutes everyone step out with me." We all walked out I looked at the house and closed my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and it looked like the old Hale house. Just bigger and I said "Alright Derek, I did the best I could to make it look the same from the outside." He nodded and we walked in. "The staircase is in the middle like always and on the sides there are rooms on the left. At the bottom Peter's, a guest bedroom, Cora's, and Aidan's room. You guys can check it out and I will continue, the kitchen has a nice dark wood table that seats 15 people it can expand to fit 20. The counter tops are nice stone top of all kinds, the cabinets are made of a dark colored wood, the fridge is a nice black that you can put magnets on. The sinks are next to it and across from that is the stove with the oven." I turn and they all nodded excitedly.

I continue walking to the right side of the staircase. "On the right side of the staircase at the bottom, there is a closet a guest bathroom and a laundry room and the door to the backyard is right behind the staircase the backyard has a big porch with chairs and a small coffee table." I say and walk to a door with a small area.