Pack meetings

Derek's pov

I grabbed my phone when I woke up and texted the pack for a pack meeting at my house. I took a shower and thought that I really needed to fix this place up. It was technically fixed but it could be better. Maybe I could get it fixed exactly the way it used to be. I got out of the shower and changed, I looked at the time and I had like 4 hours before the pack comes. Usually Stiles is early so maybe 3 or 3 and a half hours to get done with everything. So a pack that just showed up is here for Stiles. They are a huge threat and can and will only leave if Stiles smells like someone in this pack who is a werewolf. So that it seems he has a mate so I guess they're not that big of a threat? Well I guess I have to figure this out with the pack. I'll call Lydia, Allison, and Erica to let them know a little bit about it ahead of time. I dial all there numbers to get a 4 way call .

Allison: Hey Derek what's up

Call Lydia and I'll call Erica I need to talk to you guys.

Allison: Of course

The phone rings when

Erica: Derek the alpha, what's up bud?

I just grunt into the phone. I hate teenagers.

Lydia: Wow okay what do you need?

Me: I need you to find who in the group wouldn't mind being with Stiles as a boyfriend/girlfriend but they can't be human for this.

Lydia,Allison,&Erica: Yes! I would love to help!

They all giggle into the phone with excitement.

Allison: bye alpha of mine

Lydia: bye big ol' wild wolf

Erica: bye, oh great and wise one.

Erica was giggling so hard. Why did I let them do this? I regret my decision

Third persons pov

Erica picked up her phone and squealed as she dialed Lydia's number.

Lydia: hello ?

Allison: hi

Erica: sup ma sistas so let's text the pack without Stiles in the chat to see who would agree we can just be on the call.

Lydia: sounds good

Allison: okay don't put us in just you.

Erica: okay

(The letters with lines under are for the people in the call and the bold letters is for the text in this part .)

To the chat

Erica: hey guys we have a problem:)

Erica: just texted the pack group chat

Lydia:good

Liam: why the smiling face if there's a problem?

Erica: because it's a good problem:)

Erica: but I need to know if everyone is here.

Jackson: here

Danny: here