Pretending and knowing

Derek's pov

I thanked Star for helping me and pretending to be my mate. She went out for a bit so that gave me time to tell the pack. I walked down to the living room where everyone was. "Guys the pack will be here soon and I have to have a pretend mate because they think I have a mate and I don't so Star is going to pretend to be my mate." I say and they all nod except Stiles. I get a call and answer,

Derek: hello

Star: Hello Derek it's me

Derek : Oh, hi Star

Star: It's not Star anymore I went to change my name to Stella

Derek : Oh alright so we should all call you Stella now ?

Stella : Yes call me Stella

Derek : okay bye Stella remember you have to come to I can make you smell like me.

Stella : okay bye

"Okay apparently star changed her name to Stella so call her that." I say weirdly because why would she do that? I get a nod from everyone and Stella walks in. I hugged her and stuck my nose into her neck and sniffed it then licked it. She looked at me weird then remembered and nodded. She ran up the stairs and into my room. I ran up after her once I got there she asked "Got any sweatpants?" I nodded the walked over to my dresser. And pulled out a pair that didn't fit me but still smelt like me. "Those, I want those back after they leave." I said bluntly and she nodded.

I saw Liam and Stiles cuddled up on the couch and watching a movie with everyone. Stella came and hopped on my back. The door bell rang and I went to answer it. I opened the door and she kissed my neck. The Gray pack was staring at me and Stella and I let them come in. I closed the door behind them and walked to the living room. "Alright pack turn the tv off and fix yourselves to sit down and discuss something with the Gray pack." I say sternly as Stella keeps kissing my neck. "Stella get off please." I say and she does as she's told she walks to go sit down.

There are extra chairs and the Gray pack sits down. I walk over and sit next to Stella. "Where is Stiles?" The alpha asks I look at him and say, "There he is with his mate Liam cuddling on the couch." The alpha looks at Stiles then back at me then at Liam. "The boy is not claimed Alpha Hale that is not his mate." The Alpha paused then said "He smells more like you then the boy, Liam." I looked at Stiles then Liam. "Stiles little one did you know you can get pregnant?" The Alpha asks Stiles, "Yes but I recently had it removed by someone." Stiles said scared of everyone's reaction. "Yes I can tell you smell different then an Alphas mate but you're still special." The Alpha said and he looked at me.

"I'll give you time to be claimed by your real mate Stiles, I'll be back in a week and I want to see that you've been claimed." The Alpha said again looking at me and Stiles directly. What was he trying to say that me and Stiles? Oh? that made so much sense. I said bye to the alpha and his pack and told him by the time he comes back Stiles will be claimed. I walked back into the room and Stella was all dressed. She handed me my sweatpants and I took them from her happily. I said by to her and thanks, she left. Everyone left except for Stiles and I knew I had to tell him but I didn't know how.

I went to the kitchen to get some water and I drank it. I turned around and Stiles was right there in front of me. I just walked past him and up to my room I walked in and sighed. I turned to close my door but Stiles was standing there. He looked at me for a little bit and I realized it was like 10 pm. He looked at me for a little longer before. He just kissed me I grunted but kissed him back.

I never write smut and I don't plan on doing it because it make me uncomfy.

I pulled him in and shut the door but when I did I slammed him against it. I slipped my tongue past his mouth. Which made him moan I gripped his waist harder. And lifted him he wrapped his legs around my waist. He tangled his hands in my hair and moaned making me go a little crazier than before. I pushed him into the bed and kissed his neck. I kissed his jaw and sucked on it to leave a mark, he gave a soft moan. I made a line of marks all down his neck. I moved to his collar bone to make a huge mark. I licked around it and bit into his skin with my alpha teeth. Marking him as mine and so the whole world knew it. He moaned louder when I bit down harder. I licked the area and kissed his lips hard and with passion.

He lifted my shirt over my head and flipped us over. He kissed me making marks all over my neck and I knew they would stay because when you're a werewolf and you've found your mate they stay. He kissed me harder and I grunted. I lifted his shirt as soon as I did he dived down and licked from the waist line all the way to my abs. He came back up and stuck his tongue down my throat making me moan a little loud. I flipped us back over and unbutton his jeans I slid them off with his boxer briefs. I looked at his beautiful body I kissed him passionately as he struggled to undo my jeans.

I helped him and soon we were both naked. I wondered how I got myself in this situation. But that thought was gone when Stiles said "Derek fuck me please." I looked at him shocked but did what he asked. I took out some lube from the night stand and put it on two of his fingers. I put some around Stiles' entrance I stuck my fingers in and began to thrust them in and out. Stiles moaned and I thrusted harder and Stiles moaned louder. I took my fingers out and put some lube on my member. Then but it near Stiles' entrance. I slowly pushing in so i wouldn't hurt Stiles. I was finally all the way in and began to thrust. In and out of Stiles and Stiles moaned loud.

I knew that's when I found Stiles' good spot and thrusted harder in him going as deep as possible. I picked up my past as Stiles began to break into a fit of moans. He moved his arms around my neck but I just pinned them down. I thrusted harder and faster and Stiles was moaned out my name making me want to go crazy. I was going at an incredible rate. I grabbed Stiles' member and started stroking it not long after Stiles came and so did I.

^^Every thing up there is done.

I turned Stiles over so I could cuddle him I know how much he loves cuddles. I hugged him and closed my eyes knowing my mate is here with me finally.

——————
This chapter is edited however I did not read the smut part. Reading you're own smut is uncomfy. Sorry if there's stuff still wrong with it. I tried to edit that part but I did not have the strength to push through.