Eyes?

Derek's pov

I looked at him and turned him over "Stiles why are you crying?" I asked in a sincere way. "Derek my eyes have been different since I was born they're like yours but I'm not a wear wolf." He said in a sad tone. This was all random but was still important. "Stiles you don't have to be like us. We'll go to Deaton's in the morning to check it out, okay? for now show me your eyes." He looked down and concentrated really hard then looked back up and his eyes were red like mine. I flashed my eyes and he looked away. "Stiles look at me it's okay, you got what you wanted the hot eye changes and you're not a wear wolf." I said smiling at him and he turned to look at me and sighed "Derek my mom was a werewolf but I'm only like a half or something I don't remember."

I looked at him shocked maybe he was something special. I smile at him "Everything is gonna be okay go back to sleep." I say gently. He just smiles and turns away. I turn around and face the door.

~~~time skip to the morning~~

Stiles pov

I wake up to feel 2 strong arms wrapped around my waist I'm hugging something. I open my eyes to Derek looking down at me his hands are around my waist and my arms are around his neck. "Good morning Der." I say with a smile. "Good morning Stiles." He says with a slight sigh "Alright get up we need to go to Deaton's." He says I get up but realized I didn't have any clothes so I just got up and looked at him. "You can use whatever you'd like. last night I brought you a couple of your boxer-briefs here they're on my night stand." He said I nodded and went to grab a pair.

I went to the bathroom and stripped down quickly. I didn't want to ask so I just got in the shower and turned the water to hot because I was freezing. I hear a knock on the door and a "Stiles I have to pee." I know it's Derek so I say "Just come in and pee then SourWolf ." I heard a grunt from the door and he said "it's hot as fuck in here Stiles, why is the water so hot?" I just giggled a little and said "I'm really cold not everyone has werewolf abilities to always be hot."

Derek's pov

I walked in and I really did have to pee but Stiles scent mixed with mine smelt good. I don't know why, I was peeing but I kinda looked towards Stiles to see his body but quickly looked away because maybe that was wrong. Okay no that was definitely wrong. I cleaned my self up and washed my hands. I left but when I did, I heard the water turn off. I'm just gonna shower later so I take off my shirt and my pants along with my boxer-briefs. I grabbed a new pair in the color grey. I slip them on and after I did Stiles came out of the bathroom with his red ones on. He's drying his hair off when he looked at me and said "God Derek couldn't you have put some pants on or something?" I looked at him and smirked

"Stiles you kinda got out quickly after I left the bathroom you just had perfect timing." I said still smirking he just rolled his eyes. I grabbed a pair of sweatpants that were mine as a teenager that I knew would still fit Stiles a little loose and tossed them to Stiles. "Are these yours big guy? because I don't think they fit you anymore." He said laughing a little. "They were mine as a teen and I still have them and thought they might fit you so." I said moving things around. I found a shirt that looked like my old jersey and I would love to see Stiles in it so I tossed it to him as well.

It's a long sleeved shirt that will hug your muscles. And it has my number and last name on the back. He put his shoes on and stood up. I put my black v-neck on that sticks to my muscles and we got into my car. We drove to Deaton's in silence and every now and then I would take a sharp intake of breath because he smelt so good. We finally got to Deaton's clinic when we walked into find Deaton is strapped to a table. And about to be punched when I roared out in anger. I put Stiles be hind me, I walked in and ripped his throat out.

I walked over and took off the chains holding him down. He got up and thanked me. "Derek Stiles what can I help with?" Deaton said with the same expression. "Stiles is different and I don't know what it is help us fix it." I say bluntly because I know Deaton just likes to get to business rather then trying to sugarcoat it. If I sugarcoat it he might not help me because he knows I'm not like that. Deaton looks at me and says "Stiles is a special one but will be in much danger soon I'm glad you came as soon as you did." I look at Stiles and he looks scared.