Nothing is okay

Derek's pov

What is there to do? I'm always messing things up with everyone and everything. My family dies and I leave, I come back to my home town to find my mate. That doesn't happen instead my insane uncle kills people and turns Scott. He killed my older sister for the power and goes for a beta. He gets it but then I kill him to get the power and make a pack of my own. I haven't found my mate yet and it seems that I'm breaking the pack bound, how? I don't know. I have to figure something out. I hear my doorbell ring and get up. I open the door to see it's the whole pack. There was only one person missing and that was Stiles.

"Derek we can't find Stiles." Lydia finally speaks up out of everyone. I didn't know what to do, so I just walk to the back door and run. I run into the woods to try and find that scent that I know all too well.  I finally found it and I follow it all the way to the argent's house. I've noticed over the days that he's kinda been loosing his muscle. I was around the back to see him punching a punching bag. I guess I should've known but Allison said she couldn't find him. I guess he came here after she left. I jump over the fence and stand there waiting for him to notice me. When I realize that he's too trapped in his thoughts and punching. I speak up and say "Stiles everyone has been looking for you are you okay?'' He looks up at me.

I noticed how he had this certain look in his eyes, he says, ''Nothing is okay, nothing will ever be okay, okay?" he pauses for a second and continues "The pack hasn't been looking for me." he pauses again with something that looks like sadness in his eyes then continues again. "No one has been looking for me so just, just go." Tears start falling down his face and he falls sitting down. I didn't know what to do so I walked over to him but he flinched and backed away. Did he actually think I was going to hurt him? He has to know I would never hurt him. I mean I could never

"I would never hurt you Stiles, you need to know that. No matter what I would never hurt you, okay?" I say and sat down and hugged him. He just looked me in the eyes and nodded his head. That was a good enough answer for me. I got up and picked him up, slung him over my shoulder and ran back into the woods. I got to the Hale house everyone was sitting around, talking. I don't know why but at some point I guess Lydia and Scott started crying. I coughed loudly to get their attention and once they saw Stiles. They all looked surprised and I guess Lydia didn't know how to act so she laughed.

I guess that made Stiles upset because he told me he wanted to go back home. I could only think of one thing to do I grabbed him and took him into my room. I pushed him on my bed and told him that "She was only laughing because she didn't know how to react." he just shrugged his shoulders and rolled his eyes. We kinda just stared at each other for a while until we heard a noise from the closet. I got up right away and transformed letting my wolf take over Stiles just stood behind me. I opened the closet door but as soon as I opened it we were both hit.  After that everything went black .

~~~~~a  few hours later~~~~~

I woke up and looked around but it was pitch black so I turned my eyes. The room was almost empty they're was a table in the middle. I'm sitting on a chair but I don't have a shirt on and Stiles is in front of me in a different chair. I try to go back to sleep but I doesn't work, instead I here Stiles make a noise. I hear his heart beat slowly rise so I knew he was awake. "Stiles calm down it's alright." Was all I could say but it seemed to help. I kinda spoke to soon because after I said that some guy walked in and said "Well would you look at that, the alpha and the human hmmm. I wonder if I could have a little fun with the human... I do have a pol he could use." He sounded exited, sick it was just sickening to hear that and it made me kinda angry.

I had to speak up, so I did "Don't touch him or I'll kill you!" He looked a little pleased yet angry with my answer. He said "If that's the way you want it then I have a much better Idea." He walked up to me and licked my abs I growled at him and he knocked Stiles out. I was pissed at that point so I growled even louder. It didn't help because he just knocks me out. I wake up to feel a rise and fall of a chest against mine I open my eyes and it's dark again. So I use my alpha eyes and see that Stiles is placed right on... my uhm well you know. It's a little uncomfortable no, no, no I mean a lot like really uncomfortable. And what makes it worse is that we kissed not too long ago. Damn why did they do this? I really hope I don't get hard. I start to feel shaking and it makes it a lot harder to keep the stuff in ma pants calm. I feel Stiles starting to breath faster he wakes up and ...

--------------------------------------------
Love you guys <33333