"Sorry I shouldnt have done that"

Theo's p.o.v

I just went for it, I asked and he said yes. I just looked at him for a little bit. I had noticed that he started to look at all of my facial features so I did the same. His hair was dark brown and he had pale skin. I didn't mind since it seemed to be decorated in cute marks. He had light brown eyes and a nice jawline. His lips.. they looked so pink and plump. I started to lean in and then I just closed the space between us. I honestly don't know who this guy is but I just had to know if I was gay or if he was because he's attractive?

I was pulled out of my thoughts when he actually started to kiss back. I didn't think this would happen. I was pretty sure he was straight. We started to make out. I decided I should take it a little further so I moved my lips down to his neck and made a trail of kiss on his neck. I was taking time to suck and lick on each and every kiss I put on his neck. I went back to kiss his lips and eventually after about five more minutes he pulled away and said "Sorry I shouldn't have done that." I was thinking when I realized that he probably has school and I just left a line of purple marks on his neck.

"I'm sorry to because those aren't gonna come off your neck soon." I gave a small smile. I didn't mean to do it.. well yes I did but I wasn't think about it when I was doing it. I just thought it would be a good ideas. I heard him curse under his breath as he started to drive again when I broke the silence "What's your name?" I wanted to know his name. It was the only thing I was going to get. After all he is the first guy I've ever kissed. He just replied with "Stiles." It was an odd name but it was unique. I didn't know him but I bet it fits him perfectly.

Stiles p.o.v

I drove Theo to the animal clinic and left to Derek's again. When I got there the door was locked. I was hesitant about using my key so I knocked instead. To my surprise he opened it fully clothed and no body there. I was really glad because I'm pretty sure I won't find another stranger to make out with. I walked in but right when I did I was slammed against the wall. He looked at my neck and sniffed it. I hated it. I get that wolves have like a weird protective instinct but really? Was the slamming and sniffing needed?

He let out a slight growl and let me go and I asked him "How do you know if you're gay?" There was a pause so I asked a follow up question "And are you gay or bisexual?" There was another pause but he answered with "You know you're gay when you're attracted to the same gender and I'm gay but she said that if I didn't kiss her she would kill me because she's a hunter." Oh, that would make se- WAIT HE'S GAY? I didn't understand maybe I am gay or maybe I'm not "I think I might be gay." I said that with fear in my voice because I didn't know how he would react. I'm not sure how I would react.

Oh my god am I gay? AM I GAY? "Judging by the smell of the guy on you and the marks on your neck I'm pretty sure you're gay Stiles." Derek said bluntly I just got up and headed for the door and got in my jeep. I'm gay.. I am gay. It doesn't feel weird to think it. What will my dad think? Oh my god i can't believe I made out with a stranger. Oh my god! I can't because I made out with a guy and didn't question it! Oh.. I'm gay. I left without saying anything I was so confused and scared. I got home and went straight to bed there was no questions because my dad had a late shift. Well then today wasn't terrible.