"Whats wrong?"

(Derek's p.o.v)

After Stiles left I kept thinking about how everyone said he was stronger and hotter. He looked the same and acted the same to me well... just a little more closed off than he usually is or used to be? I just know that he's different, he smells in pain and smells sad. It's always that way and I mean maybe I shouldn't care, maybe he is the same or- I was pulled away from my train of thought when Issac asked "What's wrong?" I know he cares but it's going to get him hurt one of these days. He's just too nice for his own good.
"Nothing, I'm just thinking." I was speaking the truth, but I guess he didn't believe me. Because he got up and hugged me.

why would he do that? I mean i know why he would do it but- I'm just now realizing that I'm not okay. I actually feel pretty sad. I felt water sink through my shirt and that's when I knew this wasn't about me. It was about him "Hey what's wrong?" I asked slowly patting his back because I wasn't sure what to do. "He's different and in pain. When I sat next to him I think I felt scars on his back." Isaac finally looked at me but I was paying attention. Everything he said processed through my mind, "Hey, I have to go." I quickly hugged him back and left. After I left him I ran right to Stiles' house, I needed to know if this was true.

But when I got there he was already in bed, shirt off and everything. I went through the window which was still unlocked. It was always unlocked even when he was here. I touched his back and I felt them, they were there, Issac wasn't joking. I don't even know why I thought Isaac would be joking. He's a good kid with a good heart and he cares for everyone. I should've believed him. I shouldn't have left him alone. I know he's sensitive. He needed me.

Stiles quickly got up and turned to me but I just froze. I couldn't move, what was I supposed to say? 'Oh hey.. i just wanted to know if they were real.' That's stupid. "I didn't want anyone to know they were there." He was looking straight at me. It kind of concerned me since it was pretty dark in here. I didn't know what to say so I just said "I'm sorry, one of the pups said something and I needed to know if it was true." He just looked at me for a while with sadness in his eyes and said "I need to go to sleep, I got school tomorrow so... you can go or stay." I was shocked when he said that last part so I just growled and left. As I was leaving all I heard was the faint sound that said "Sour wolf."  Well what did he think? I was going to get in bed with him and do what? Cuddle him to sleep. No.

(Stiles p.o.v)

I woke up the next morning and felt my back it didn't hurt anymore. I was so happy, I put on a green v-neck, a nice pair of black jeans, and nice pair of converse. After that I went into the bathroom to do my daily routine. On my way out I grabbed my phone and my keys and headed for the door. I as I walked to my Jeep I felt a good pep to my step. The pain was really making me feel down. I got to school and something hit me in the head I turn to see it was Jackson. I was so mad all I could say was "What the hell!" But I should've known, he's always been rude. Such a bully, So I was totally expecting his answer " You're a little bitch Stilinski." He said dryly so I just started walking again.

I went to my first period and just sat there being silent and doing my work. I did the same for my other classes when lunch rolled around. I put everything in my locker and went into the lunchroom and sat with the pups. I don't know why everything was still weird to me. I guess it's because I didn't even send them a text while I was gone. It was the least I could've done. I know leaving them was a bad idea but I just... I don't know. I guess I just had to. I was really hoping everything would go back to normal once I got back. Now I just feel like no one likes me.