Stiam

Stiles pov

I feel asleep at Derek's place but everyone went home. I got up and walked up to Derek's room. I opened the door and saw him laying there he was still asleep. So I got on top of him and hugged him. I whispered, "Derek what the hell am I supposed to do? I think I love you and I'm not sure how to figure this out. I have to technically be with someone for my own fucking safety like what the hell." I started to cry a little so I hugged him one last time and placed a kiss on his tattoo. I got up and was starting to open the door when he started to wake up.

Derek's pov

I heard everything Stiles said but I don't think he knew. So I just pretended to wake up. "Stiles why are you in my room." I sit up and give him a small smile. He looked at me and says, "I thought you were awake so I came to see if you were awake but you weren't so I was just leaving." I look at him and I know why he smells like sadness but I wanted to ask anyway. "Stiles why do you smell like sadness?" I asked in a worried tone he looks at me and says "Because I have to pretend to date Liam to save my life." I give him a sincere smile and said "Stiles I know you don't want to do this and I'm sorry, I promise you won't have to mate with him come lay down with me." I was really hoping he would.

I was lucky because he did, he faced the other way though. "Can you cuddle me please?" He asked crying again. "Stiles bab-bro why are you crying?" I asked almost calling him baby, that was close, I cuddle him from behind. "Derek I just wanna stay in here forever but I have to see Liam in about an hour to start cuddling and kissing and all that I just don't wanna leave." He says breaking down. "Stiles I promise you everything will be okay, just think that whatever you're doing with him you're doing with the person you want to do it with okay?" I asked really hoping he would say yes and I was in luck because he nodded.

I kissed the top of his back and his shoulders then his cheek. We just laid there for a while he stopped crying and feel asleep. His phone rang 30 minutes later it was Liam so I answered it. "Hey baby I wanted to know where you were?" He said when I answered it. Gross, "Liam, it's Derek." I sounded kind of annoyed. I've always wanted to answer someone else's phone like this. "Derek, where's Stiles ?" He asks kind of scared. "Relax, he's here." I said calmly looking down at Stiles. Liam sighed in relief , "Good, I thought I lost him for a sec because he didn't tell me he was there. I'll go pick him up I'll be there in like 20 minutes. " Liam says happily.

"Okay." I said and hung up the phone. I kissed Stiles' neck and he moved a little. I kissed the top of his back and he moved a little more. I kissed his shoulders and he turned around looking at me sleep still prominent in his eyes. "Hey Stiles, Liam is gonna pick you up in like 20 minutes." I say and he just nods. "You can use a pair of my sweatpants and well your sweater. He just nods and gets up, he walks over to my dresser and picks out grey sweatpants. He just strips his jeans off and puts on the sweatpants. I can't help but look while he's doing, I finally look away. We both walk into the living room and sit on the couch. Stiles stared at me before he said "One last time?"
I looked at him curiously before I knew what he meant. I nodded slowly moving forwards as our lips touch but it was different it, felt different.

I gave him a long passionate kiss with tongue. Then I pulled away "He's close."
I say and stand up, I go to the kitchen where I have some coffee ready. I take a sip and then I hear knocking on the door. I open it to see Liam standing there sweaty and in sweatpants with a black tank top. Stiles walks to the door and Liam pulls him into a kiss. "Ready?" Liam asks Stiles just nods "Hop on then, babe." Liam says as Stiles hops on his back Stiles and Liam looks at me and says "Bye Derek." Then they run away.

Stiles pov

Liam takes me to this beautiful clearing in the woods. It has tall grass and flowers all over. We laid down and I looked at Liam. I got on his lap and hugged him. He hugged me back. We both stared at each other after that. Then we both slowly lent in and we kissed it was a regular his until he kissed my neck. I moaned and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth. Which made me moan again. We both fought for a while but Liam ended up taking the kiss over. He stuck his tongue down my throat and brought it back up slowly. Making me moan into the kiss again, he moved his lips down to my neck and started sucking on it licking it.

He started to bite me softly "harder." I say and he bites me harder causing me to moan. He starts biting and sucking on my skin, I tilted my head so he had more room. He was leaving marks everywhere and I didn't care until I heard a noise. "Liam did you here that?" I asked and he looked at me confused. The noise happened again and he nodded he got up and I hoped on his back so we could run just in case. When the person who comes out of the woods happens to be...