Starting early

Derek's pov

I thought I should go for a run after they left. So I did just that, I ran out the door but smelled Stiles sent. It smelled really good which is weird for me to say, I have to go see Allen to see what's up. I started to follow Stiles' scent and it brought me to a clearing where Stiles and Liam were making out. I decided to make some noise, they stopped after Stiles asked Liam if he'd heard something. I walked out to reveal myself.

Stiles pov

I was really shocked to see Derek coming out of that spot. "I didn't know you liked to run." I say curiously he looked at me and said "Well I didn't know you were starting early." I looked at him shocked, I didn't know what to say. I didn't want this and he knew that why would he say that? "I usually come here to punch a tree so." Derek says a little oddly "Right well then, we'll just go see you Derek." Liam says Derek just nods as he punches a tree that breaks in half. I didn't know he could do that, pretty impressive. Whatever.. maybe? I don't know. "Let's go to see Issac and Scott." I said and Liam nods. He starts to run.

Time skip

When we get there Liam is about to knock when I stop him. I grabbed my key and opened the door. "Hey buddy I'm home." I yelled "Issac baby where are you?" I yelled louder "Why do you call him that?" Liam asks "I don't know I just do it, likewise I call you pups." I say and he nods, we walked up. I open Issac's door and he's asleep cuddling a pillow. I open Scott's door and he's not there, weird. I'll text him later. I walk to Issac's room and lay down replacing the pillow while I cuddle Liam. "You know I don't like to be the little spoon." Liam says and I say "I don't like to be the big spoon but Issac needs to cuddle someone or be cuddled." I say and flip Issac over so that I am cuddling him and Liam is cuddling me.

Liam puts his mouth on my back and kisses it even tho I have a sweater on. It's like all he wants to do is fuck. Which I wouldn't mind if it was someone else, but no it's Liam. So I don't want to fuck him  repeatedly. But he just doesn't understand now does he? Ugh it's really not rocket science. This is just pretend. Issac wakes up and turns around to face me. I smile at him and he returns the same smile. I start to get up and Liam does too, "Issac where's Scott?" I asked and he looks at me confused before he shrugs. We all get up and I go down stairs. I take out everything to make a sandwich and make one for Liam and Issac. I place it in front of them when they sit down. They both eat it and we go sit on the couch.

I turn on the tv and flip through the channels. Until I find a good movie which is Batman, awesome. We got comfortable until Melissa walks in, she doesn't ask why we're here she just joins us. We all just pile up on the couch when Erica walks in and joins. Then Boyd on the floor. Then Jackson next to me and Issac. Then Ethan with Danny on the floor. Then Aidan. Then Allison with Lydia. Then Kira and Malia. Then Peter. Then Cora. We all just pile up everywhere. The movie ended but I found another one to watch. We basically watch movies for the whole day. It was like 12 am right now Scott is still not here but Derek was. The first one to fall asleep was Melissa. Then Erica was next. 30 minutes later Boyd fell asleep on her. 2 minutes later Issac. Not even a minute later Liam fell asleep, his head rested on my shoulder.

Then Cora and Peter. Then Jackson passed out. Then Lydia and Malia. Then Kira and Allison 2 minutes later. Then Ethan and Aidan. 3 minutes later Danny fell asleep on Ethan. It was just me and Derek. "Derek, where do you think Scott could be?" I wasn't on the couch anymore I was in the kitchen looking at the time. Scott still isn't here and no one knows where he is. "I don't know Stiles." Derek says almost falling asleep. "He's been gone since we got here almost 12 hours ago Derek." I say worried. He looks at me and says, "Scott will be fine. He has strength and so much more he can protect himself I'm sure he is fine." He reassuringly pats my shoulder and goes to lay down on the floor. I walk towards the living room and lay down on the floor. I roll over next to some of the pack and just lay there. I try to fall asleep and it works 30 minutes later. I just let the sleep consume me.