"Where did you get those scars?"

Stiles p.o.v

I haven't really talk to any of the pack lately and today's pack night so I guess I should go right? I mean I don't think I'd be missed. They didn't seem to like me much when I came back. I started my car and drove home from school. when I get to my house I see Scott's car. That's pretty weird. I start to panic but quickly stop as I walk inside and see him sitting there with his arms crossed. It was so weird so all I said was "Why are you upset and in my house?" He just stared at me for a moment and then.."Why the hell haven't you talk to me!" He practically yelled in my face, the truth was I had no explanation.

Actually I kind of did, "I don't know dude I don't think the pack likes me anymore." It was true but I never thought I would say it out loud. I never wanted to say that out loud or for anyone to know what happened to me. "Of course we like you, you're pack and you're coming to pack night right?" Scott said in a caring manner, he was switching moods on me too quick. I'm starting to feel like he wants something from me. But he was right, wasn't he? we're pack we have to like each other and put up with each other.

"Yeah." And with that Scott left, so I went to get in the shower. I want to wash off what happened a couple days ago since today is Friday. I left my house around 7 because I had nothing better to do and used my key to get in. When I walked in I didn't notice there was no one there. But when I realized it I took off my shirt and went upstairs. I went into Derek's room and put on a pair of his sweatpants. I like to put them on because there so big its comfortable. After I put on a pair of his sweatpants I went downstairs to make dinner. I was getting all the stuff out to make some really good sandwiches. I know that sounds weird. But I make really good sandwiches.

When I heard someone come through the front door. I quickly turned around but I was to late Derek was looking at me weird. "Where did you get those scars?" I didn't know what to say or do I never want anyone to know but I have to tell him. Mostly because he already knows I have them. I should've been smart and put on a shirt. "Well you see I was um in um..." and that's when it happened I started to breath fast. I couldn't hear anything, feel anything. Everything seemed faint and far away. Panic attack.

Suddenly I felt a pair of lips that were pressed against mine. I automatically kissed back but then I realized it was Derek. "Why did you? How did-" I was cut of because he pulled me in for a hug and said "I read somewhere that if you hold your breath during a panic attack it would help and when I kissed you, you held your breath" his voice sounded soft for once. He didn't sound angry he sounded like he cared. "I did?" Was all I could choke out and he answered "Yeah you did and you don't have to tell me." I didn't know what to say. He just finished helping me. Do I tell him? Do I say thank you? Do I say nothing? I should go out on a short. I was starting to think too much and I did something I never thought I would do next...