Cold:(

Stiles pov

We're here in the living room and we've been here for hours. I don't know what to do at this point. I'm just sitting here while everyone else is doing something. Lydia, Allison, and Erica are on the phone texting. Everyone else is just being themselves. All of a sudden Lydia pipes up and says "We should all play spin the bottle the way we used to play!" She yelled and now everyone is downstairs and agrees with her, so I have no other choice but to play. Everyone asks if Derek wants to play but he says no. I feel like it was an obvious answer and we shouldn't of asked him in the first place.

We all go on with it Lydia goes first and surprisingly it lands on me. She says "Yes or no Stiles?" I would have said no but I didn't want her to lose an item of her clothing. "I'm gonna be nice and say yes." I say with a little laugh and she says "What a gentleman." I get up and walk to her and she pulls me in fast and hard and gives me a long kiss. I kept trying to pull back but she kept pulling me in after she let me go she said. "You asked for it Stiles." but I didn't so I spin the bottle and it lands on Scott. He gets up but I say so quickly he almost looks sad "Take off the shirt buddy your like my brother." Scott spins the bottle and it lands on Erica. She gets up walks over to Scott and kisses him.

I really don't want to play this game so I get up and leave to the back door. I sit outside in the cold for what only felt like five minutes before I felt tears coming down my face. It was cold outside but it was also cold inside. It was cold in my heart, my hands, and my body. I can't get warm, I've tried, it never works people hate me and it's the worst. More tears start falling and what felt like five minutes later ended with me asleep in the chair I was sitting in. The last tear dripping off my face while I was asleep.
I woke up the next morning in the same chair, Cold but I had a blanket so someone knew I was out here. I know a lake that isn't too far from here. My mom used to take me to it so I go inside quietly and grabbed my close from the dryer.

I grabbed my backpack and left for the back door again. I left the porch and headed for the trees it was so cold. I found a lake with a small waterfall and I took off my clothes and got in. The water was cold and for a second I thought I might get hypothermia. I don't care if I get it, i just lay in the water and find myself falling asleep again. I'm being woken up to something warm I can hear people talking but I don't care. I just open my eyes but close them because they hurt so much.

I feel a lot of bodies huddled up around me. But I feel one who pulls me as close as they can for a while. He's cursing and everyone so I know for sure it's Jackson. Then someone else pulls me for more a long time they tell me it's going to be okay. Till I'm being pulled into someone else, someone I don't know . I try to move but then I hear it "Stiles don't move, idiot." That's how I knew it was Derek. I tried pulling away even more. I felt tears go down my checks, I knew they were mine I just didn't know why. "You see what you did! you made him cry don't call him and idiot...idiot." I was pulled away from Derek and I knew I was pulled into Jackson. He hugged me tightly and I just hugged him back and cried into his neck. And he didn't seem to mind but Derek made a little noise I didn't know what it was. All I know is that it was a noises. I guess they were trying to warm me up. I just want to know why Derek decided to help.