Why this?

Derek's pov

He attacked me again but this time he bit me hard and sucked on my neck. It was by surprise so did moan.. a little. He smiled against my skin. I pushed him away and said "Oh, that's gonna leave a mark." There was a smirk on his face. I don't think I could be more annoyed right now,"Stiles what the hell? you know what's gonna happen, you are going to regret this later okay stop." I say a little confused and hurt. Why me? Why this? It always happens, I hear a car starting to pull up. "I'm sorry but goodbye." I give him one last kiss and say, "That one is the last time."

Stiles pov

What the hell was that? Why did he do that to me? I just wanted a make out session with him that's all he had to do. But nooo, he thinks I'm gonna regret it. I mean I did the last couple of times but something was different this time. The front door is open and I think it's my dad, so I get under the cover and fake sleep. "Stiles get the hell up. I hear your heart I know you're awake." It's Scott, I get out of my covers and look at him with the 'what the hell do you want look' when he looks confused and says. "You're room and you smell like Derek, why?" Scott says and I have a good thing to say. "Well I fell asleep at his place and the next morning we went to Alan's because Derek needed to go. After he drove me home so I asked if he wanted to come inside." I say a little out of breath.

"Okay so I'm here because I want to know what a mate is." Scott says weirdly, perfect, I don't even know much. "Okay perfect, I'll call Derek he has a book on them." Scott just nods and I get my phone out. I dialed his number and he answered. "Hey Derek! my dude."

"Stiles what the hell do you want?"

"I was wondering if you could come by my house because Scott is here and he wants help."

"Stiles what does he need my help with if it's important I'll go."

"He wants to know about mates."

"I'll be there in 5 seconds open your window now."

Derek hung up and I opened the window and right when I did an alpha werewolf jumped in. He walked and sat on my bed while Scott sat on the chair and I sat beside Derek. He opened the book and said. "So basically a mate is a lost soulmate that you find when you meet them and they can ether except it or deny it." Scott looks at Derek and then looks at me and says "What happens if they deny it." Derek looks at the book a little more seriously and says "Then you can possibly die." Scott looks like he wants to die. Maybe he has a mate he doesn't like. Oh god, what if it's Jackson. Ew, "Hey how do you know when you've found your mate?" I asked in curiosity.

Derek's pov

I simply look at Stiles and say "Well Stiles, you know you've found your mate if you feel a sudden urge to be around them. You think they smell like the best thing ever and you just want them to love you as much as you love them, but if you're mate doesn't know you love them then it is the worst pain, because you can feel your mates emotions and it's 10x worse because you're in love with someone who you can't make happy." He looks like he wants to cry and say "Only werewolves can feel this?" I look at him and say "I'm not sure you would have to ask Alan." I'm not sure why he's so interested in mates.

Scott's pov

I can tell that they're is something between them. Maybe they're keeping a secret from me...WAIT IS THAT WHAT I THINK IT IS??? "Derek is that a hicky kind of love bite thing!!" I yell knowing Stiles dad isn't here. He looks at me weird and I pointed to his neck. "Yeah it is, also there's something you should know... I'm gay Scott and this came from a guy ." Derek said calmly but I noticed stiles' heart was beating so fast it might fall out. "Stiles what's up with you're heart buddy?" I ask giving him a devilish grin. He looks at me then looks at Derek then back at me and says. "I didn't know he was gay." I just shrugged my shoulders and say, "Well I think I've found my mate ..." Derek looks at me in shock "Who is it?" He asked I look at him and decided to make a little joke, "Guys Stiles is my mate." I say and as soon as I say it Derek's face kinda sunk well not kind of like it really sunk.

Then he brought a smile out and said kind of sad and awkwardly "Congratulations Scott I'm happy you will no longer be lonely, Stiles will walk with you as your mate for as long as you live." Stiles looks at Derek shocked and a little hurt which is weird. "Scott is there anyway possible that you were wrong?" He says I look at him  smile and ask "Nope so a kiss ?" He looks at me like he just died inside like he actually looks done. "Alright I don't want you to die so..." he says bitterly he gets up walks towards me and I stop him. "Hey buddy?" He looks at me lost "Yeah buddy?" Stiles asks I look at him and laugh a little "I'm not in love with you you're not my mate." He looks so relieved and brought back to life. "So then who is?" Stiles asked as he sat down next to Derek who looked relieved and a little happier then when he got here.

I look at them and answered with "Issac." They looked at each other with a happy smile and looked at me and started to choo. "Scott buddy you and Issac are gonna be so cute." Stiles say and Derek says right after "Congratulations Issac will walk with you, as your mate till the end and you two will form a great mate bond." Great now I have to tell Issac... hopefully he will have the same reaction as them.