Cuddles ?

Derek's pov

Eventually the pack had shown up for pack night. Stiles had a shirt on and was in the kitchen. I was watching as he moved around a little. After he had finished doing what he needed to do we walked into the living room. I mediately put my attention on to the seat that was meant to be for the both of us I think. When I saw this I immediately thought to myself 'oh my God we're gonna have to share like a blanket or something.' But then I paid no attention to it and went to go sit down as did Stiles.

It wasn't awkward at all because Stiles stayed in his own little area. To be honest I thought it was gonna be worse but it was actually just fine. At least that was until Stiles started to get cold. I had a blanket right next to me and honestly I didn't want to have to share with him so I just asked him if he wanted it. I quickly got up after and went to go get a sweatshirt for myself because I was starting to get cold myself. Afterward I went back downstairs and went back to my seat. Stiles had laid his legs right across from me which wasn't that bad. But then afterwards he started getting really comfortable and kind of sat really close to me.

This was kind of awkward considering the kiss that we shared earlier. He then just kind of cuddled up against me. It wasn't long after that he had practically moved on top of me and put his head in the crook of my neck. He hugged my neck kinda and so I just hugged him back. At some point he had fallen asleep and I was kind of falling asleep too. A little while after, I had realize after the movie I started to hear some clicking like of a cell phone camera going off. So I quickly opened my eyes to see that Lydia was taking a picture of me and Stiles cuddling together.

I panicked immediately and quickly told Lydia to stop in a whisper. So her being her, she took a few more pictures and stopped. It seemed to be too late because Stiles started to stir a little bit in my arms. So I quickly went stiff and he immediately opened his eyes but then shut them, it was so weird. All I heard was him kind of mumbling something that I couldn't really make out. I listen closely to his breathing and his heart beat and it quickly lulled me back to sleep. The next morning I woke up and Stiles still sleeping in my arms and I didn't want to like wake him up or anything.

I really have to use the restroom so I kind of shook him a little bit and said "Hey um Stiles I have to go to the bathroom so could you get off?"  All I heard was a grunt and he got up. I got up and I checked the time and realize it was five in the morning so I quickly went to the bathroom came back only to find out Stiles fell asleep again. So I went up to my bed and just laid there and fell asleep for like two hours and woke up at seven in the morning. I got up sluggishly and went into my bathroom to take a shower. I turned on the hot water because the hot water seems to soothe me. I quickly wash my body and my hair rinsed it out.

I grabbed a towel wrapped it around my waist and got out. Only to see Stiles was practically naked and not even in his underwear, in my room."Stiles what the hell are you doing in here? You're actually naked in my bedroom where the hell is your underwear?" I was weirded out and surprised when he answered with "Don't just stand there sourwolf get me a towel. I'm going to take a shower my underwear is in the dryer right now." I didn't even think twice I quickly grabbed a towel and hand it to him. Too comfortable, he was getting way too comfortable.

I was hoping that he would turn around when I gave him the towel. He just tied it around his waist and then turn it around. I went over to my drawers quickly to grab a pair of briefs, sweatpants, and a t-shirt when Stiles spoke again "I gonna take a pair of your sweatpants Derek, and a shirt okay?" I only answered a grunt because I knew he was going to take them anyway. After Stiles got out of the shower he came down stairs and ate a plate of breakfast that I made for him. The whole pack had already finished the food.

They were already in the living room making fun of each other or playing video games with each other. The boys were mostly playing video games and the girls mostly gossiping about something I couldn't hear them they were whispering really quietly. I went to the living room after I washed the dishes leaving Stiles to put his plate in the sink. When I got in there Jackson and Scott were wrestling for some reason on the floor. So I yelled "JACKSON AND SCOTT WHY ARE YOU TWO WRESTLING?!" They both immediately stopped and shrugged at me and just went back to go play video games.

I sat down on the couch and grabbed the book from the side and started reading. When I got a text message which was weird so I checked my phone and it was a text from Lydia. I slid open to the text and saw that it was the picture of me and Stiles and I just saved it just in case.. what?! I could use it for blackmail or something! Stop judging me. I put my phone back down and picked back up the book and started to read all over again. The whole day it was like that everyone was just gathered around in the living room playing video games with each other it was nice.