Ships and bromances

Derek's pov

I wake up and Stiles is still asleep, he looks so peaceful and cute. I listen to his heart beat, I hear it and I hear mine, our hearts are beating at the same time. It's almost as if our hearts are beating as one and I think I like this. I want to mark Stiles as mine I want to give him the mate bite. I just need to know if he'll except me as his mate. Because I don't even know if he wants me as a long life partner. I want him to except me, but if he didn't then what do I do? just die, because that's what happens. I feel him start to shake a little under my arms and his heart is beating a little faster, He's waking up. I start to panic but I calmed myself.

He turns around and smiles at me. "Good morning Der." His voice was scratchy and I love it. His morning voice is so sexy. "Morning ma- Stiles, how'd you sleep?" I ask trying to cover my mistake with my question. He looked at me a little weird and said "Derek look, I like you and what we did was great and all, but I want more. I want to wake up like this all the time but preferably in my boxer briefs." I laughed a little then looked at him, he looked like a kicked puppy it was cute.

"Stiles, baby I would love to have more morning like this with you, Stiles you are my mate and I love you, always had and I always will. I've been in love with you since the day you held me up in that pool." I confessed to him, I feel relief wash over me and I smile at him. He looks at me shocked and smiles "Derek, I love you too, I'm in love with you too, Derek Tyler Hale I've been in love with you since me and Scott got you arrested. I would gladly accept you as my mate and everything more, mark me please." Stiles is smiling like crazy, I nod and move my head towards his neck. I lick it and nuzzle my nose into his neck, I breath in his sent.

Then I let my wolf come out and mark him. I bite down into his neck area enough to break skin but not enough to turn him. He gasps and moaned a little, I licked the area and soon it was healed. I look at him and kiss him. He kisses back. I get up and walked to my dresser, I pulled out some sweatpants and a tank top and boxer briefs. I then grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom. "Stiles all the rooms have clothes in them, well I know all the pups have clothes you have some to in the bottom drawer." I say and closed the door.

I walked to the shower and walked in after I placed my towel down . I turn the water on and place it to a cold/warm temperature, mostly cold because I'm always hot. I grabbed the soap when I got a feeling that someone is staring at me. I looked up and see my very hot mate standing in front of me. I growled with a smirk and walked towards him.

(I don't write smut if you want message me a paragraph if you write smut so I can use it, I'll mention you so everyone gets noticed!)

Both me and Stiles got out and wrapped a towel around ourselves. We got dressed and headed down stairs. When we did I noticed Stella was still here. She was with Jackson and everyone seemed to have someone to cuddle with. "Sciassac , Berica, Stera, Dethan, Mira, Lallison, Jiam, and Paiden, pay attention we have to tell you something." Stiles says smiling I look at him weird and so does the rest of the pack so he says, "Scott and Issac= Sciassac, Boyd + Erica= Berica, Stella+Cora = Stera, Danny+Ethan= Dethan, Kira + Malia = Mira , Lydia +Allison= Lallison, Liam+Jackson= Jiam those are all the ships and the bromance is Peter + Aiden= Paiden." After Stiles was done giving his whole speech about 'ships and bromance' I smiled.

"Me and Stiles are mates and we can tell that each of you have found your mates because that's what happens when your Alpha has bonded and has a strong bond with his mate." I say with a pause then start again "So Stiles is right just with Peter and Aiden they're kinda like brothers instead of mates they get each other." I say with a smirk because Peter looked like he was gonna die. Most of the pack was shocked but some were okay with it. I looked down at my mate and finally realized that everything was going to be okay. "I love you Stiles." I say and he says "I love you too SourWolf." I kiss him and he kisses back.

( time skip to the future.)

We still live in the same house all together as one pack. Peter and Aiden still understand each other and it's scary. Erica has 2 kids and is wanting a 3rd because she loves the idea of having kids and that they're born wolves. Liam and Jackson adopted werewolf kids about 3 of them and are living life with their babies. We expanded the house it's not super huge super long and wide. So we have plenty of rooms and tons of extra rooms. Each mate shares their own room so the kids have the rooms to themselves.

Scott and Issac adopted 2 kids, werewolves, this house is full of little werewolves. Issac and Scott want another one but are waiting. Stella and Cora were able to have kids with the help of some magic but they're kids came out wolves and warlocks. Some have both powers they have 3 kids and want a 4th. Danny and Ethan have 2 kids and are waiting to have a 3rd. Kira and Malia have 1 kid and are working out their relationship so they can have another one.

Lydia and Allison have 3 beautiful kids. Allison and Lydia were turned into werewolves and got some magic help to make Allison carry kids that are Lydias. Me and Stiles have 2 kids and want a 3 Stiles got the bite and turned... so we have tons of pack grand kids and have kids. "Grand papa can you tell my mommy and my mama both of your kids to give me ice cream I haven't had it in a month." My 'grand daughter' lyla said "Allison, Lydia why can't Lyla have ice cream?" they both looked at me and Lydia spoke up

"The dentist said if she keeps eating sweets she's gonna end up with no teeth, also dad um the rest of the pack went out for a run so it's just our kids and your kids plus the mates." I nodded and gave lyla a sympathetic look. My life was good I have everything I could've wanted. A big family and a man that loves me.

~~~~~~~the end~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed, love you all. <33333333