"Why did you do that?"

Derek's pov

I went in for the kiss and when I kissed him he took over and shoved his tongue in my mouth. He wasn't a very good kisser so I took over and slid my tongue past his mouth which made him moan. I took the knife out of his hands and slid it over to Stiles. I pushed him really hard so his head hit the wall and he was knocked out. I untied Stiles and he just slapped me. "Stiles what the hell was that for?!?!" I yelled "I thought I told you not to do it." He said with a stern voice but a tear slid down his cheek. I tried to wipe it away with my hand but he pushed my hand and turned away from me. "Why did you do that?" Was what I heard him whisper.

I spun him around to look at me and hugged him and he hugged pack so I said. "Stiles you're pack and that's what we do for pack." He looked at me and looked away and said angrily "The only fucking reason you did this for me was because I'm pack nothing else!" They're was a hint of sadness in his voice but I just took his cousin and ripped his neck off his body. Then I picked Stiles up and put him over my shoulder but he slid down to my waist and put his arms and legs around me. He started to cry and I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him while walking.

~~~~~~~~times skip~~~~~~~~

We finally got to the Hale house and I walked in, went up to my room placed him on my bed. I took off my shirt since it was now 10. I was tired so I pulled out blankets from my closet and set them on the floor so I could sleep. I laid it down and got settled in my position facing the bed when Stiles raised his head and said. "Derek you don't have to sleep one the floor." I just looked at him for a moment. "Stiles, yes I do, goodnight." Stiles looked sad for a moment before he shook it off and said "Derek please don't sleep on the floor." He gave me the biggest puppy dog eyes ever and I couldn't say no to that so I thought of something else.

"Fine I'll go sleep on the couch." I walk towards the couch in my room when he said "No sleep in the bed please..." I looked at him and he looked so sad and so I said "Fine." In an annoyed tone. I walk towards him and keep my pants on even tho I sleep without them but I feel like that would make things even more awkward. I laid down in bed and just laid there thinking when I was brought out of my thoughts . "Thank you SourWolf for saving me from my past life." He said with a warm smile. "Stiles I-" i was cut off when he put his lips on mine. I knew that feeling all to well. The feeling of soft plump lips on mine, his lips were just so soft on mine I couldn't help but kiss back.

He was so gentle so, fragile it was amazing. He was pure and untouched and I loved it. The only problem is that his emotions are clouding his judgment and it would hurt when he realized it. He pulled away to breathe for a second when he kissed me again. I licked his mouth asking for entrance and he gave it to me opening his mouth further and I explored it with every chance I got I would memorize this. I made this kiss so passionate I put everything feeling in it ever and he pulled away breathless. He was catching his breath when I turned away because reality hit me like a brick, that he was going to regret it. "Derek I'm sorry I shoul-" I cut him off saying "It doesn't matter Stiles just go to bed okay."

Stiles pov

Derek seemed hurt when I said what i said and he said what he said. But when he turned away I felt hurt, it was like he wanted more and I could give it to him but what if he doesn't want it? So I hugged him from behind and was starting to fall asleep when he kinda pushed away and turned over . He whispered "Stiles you just don't get it you're playing with me, with my feelings..." I was so close to not hearing it but thank goodness we were supper close.

I kinda leaned forward and I kissed him on accident I opened my eyes quickly. He looked shocked I pulled away and said "Sorry..sometimes I do that in my sleep and I'll say names to." he just nodded and turned away I closed my eyes again and went back to my half sleep thing when Derek turned over again. I leaned in again and I felt his lips touch mine and he pulled away quickly but I pushed forward and he kissed back. I pulled away and moaned "Derek." I wasn't messing with him because I wanted him to kiss my neck so I moaned out again "Ahh the neck."

He lent down and kissed my neck. I let out an unexpected moan. But he kinda growled at that which made me moan again. I opened my eyes and he noticed and looked shocked. "Derek I- " I was cut off by him putting his lips on mine again. "Stiles stop please." He said almost begging. He couldn't let this happen because he thought I was delusional. what ever happens in my dream is my dream He can't He just can't. "Derek please... please I need this I need you." I said almost begging. "Stiles you're just tired go back to sleep because when you wake up you're going to realize what happened and regret it." He looked at me and I didn't know what to do.