Stiles had to choose

Third persons pov

The pack walked in and gave Stiles and Derek a weird and disgusted look. They both just sighed and got up, Stiles sat back down as Derek turned off the tv. And stood up and said "Alright everyone take a seat somewhere in front of me." He looked at Erica, Lydia, and Allison and asked "Did you do what I asked?" They all nodded, Derek nodded back. Then he said "They're is a new pack in town and they're here for Stiles because he a born alphas mate and if he gets bit he can turn into something special." The pack looked at Stiles in shock because who they've known as the human is something so rare it's amazing.

Erica just starts to giggle and says "So he can have..." she stops half way because she can't go on. Stiles give her a death stare and says "Yes I can have kids but only if I consent with the person I'm in love with first if not I can fuck them as many times as I want." He turns a little and walks around and kinda stops towards Derek and winks. Derek looked shocked but quickly wiped it away so no one noticed. "Okay so as I was saying someone needs to be acting like stiles' significant other. If he doesn't smell enough like that person or have hickies and don't kiss in front of the pack then they will try to take Stiles for themselves." Derek says looking seriously at everyone because he doesn't want to loose Stiles.

"So then why do they have to be something supernatural?" Liam asked looking curious "Because they only classify supernatural creatures as mates because they don't believe humans have mates." Derek says in a mad tone because he's outraged. "Okay so who volunteers..." Stiles says in a sad tone. "I will." Jackson, Erica, peter, Cora, Ethan, Issac, Scott, Malia, Liam, Derek, and Kira say at the same time. Stiles looks at them all shocked and says with a smirk. "Alright then I will take each of you into the closet over there and kiss you and stuff and choose who's the best for me." He says they all look at him shocked and nod.

He says "I will go from the last person who said it." And turns to Derek and walks over to the room with him. They get in and right when Derek steps in after him Stiles attacked him with kisses. Derek pulled away panting and says "Stiles you have to choose someone els, it will be suspicious because we were all weird with each other before they got here." Stiles looks sad and just looks down. Derek grabbed his chin so that Stiles was facing him. "Stiles look, I know but it's okay you'll be fine, I'll be fine everything will be okay." Derek said in a calm tone and kisses Stiles like it really is the last time he's going to. "Derek this is what you meant and what if it bothers you that I'm all weird and coupley with someone else?" Stiles says a little hurt.

"Then I'll go for a run or something you'll still see me I promise." Derek says and kisses Stiles one last time before they both walk out. Kira went in next and says "Okay kiss me but I kinda like it rough." Stiles grabbed her hair and shoved her against the wall as she's moaned into the kiss. Stiles kissed her hard, really hard and bit her lip almost enough to draw blood and she moaned at that. Stiles is up for some weird shit but it's to hard for him. He thinks, he's never really tried. He pulls her out of the closet her hair is messed up and she's smiling like a freak. She says "Guys he's good." He looks at her and pushes her away from him. "She's to freaky, no offense I had to almost draw blood to get her to moan." Stiles said and grabbed Liam. Stiles dragged him into the closet and right when he did Liam growled and Stiles moaned.

"I like the sound of that." Liam says with a smirk as he kisses Stiles then licks his lips for entrance. Stiles opened his mouth as Liam's tongue went into his mouth he moaned. Liam growled back causing Stiles to get a little hard so he pulled away. "Why?" Liam asked Stiles just looked at him and blushed, "because I'm getting hard and I'm not gonna stay in here for long but I'm gonna consider you for this." Stiles says and Liam smiles and says "I'll even call you baby and stuff." Stiles smiles and nods. They both walked out and Liam kept standing there. "Okay so everyone I said no to sit down." Stiles says and Derek asks "Then why is Liam still standing?" Stiles gives Derek a small smile and says "because I'm gonna consider him." Derek just nods, Stiles grabs Malia's hand and they walk into the closet Stiles is slammed into the door and kissed hard. He opened the door right away and she fell on top of him. He looks up at the pack and says "No, no, no, not her. you need to go sit down, now."

He looked at her like he was a bit mad. "Oh and Malia, Kira you two should think about doing it." He points at them both and they just blush, He looks at Scott dead in the eye and says "Buddy I love you to death but I just can't kiss you." Scott looks a little hurt but nods. Stiles looks at Issac and says "Lets go." Issac just winks at him and walks into the closet with Stiles behind. Stiles walks in and Issac just touches his cheek and goes for a kiss. He kisses Stiles but it's to soft for Stiles. "Issac can you do that but a little harder please." He looks at Stiles and nods he pushes Stiles against the wall so now they were pressed up against each other.

Stiles pov

I can feel Issac's member and he pushes his tongue in my mouth by surprise so I moan. He just kisses me and moves down to my neck. He starts to grind a little and I push him away. "Issac you are not gonna get me hard in a closet when there is people out side." Issac just nods and he walks to open the door when I pull him back and say. "Stay standing." Issac nods with a smile and walks out with a smile on his face. When everyone sees he's still standing they looked shocked. Isaac is a really sweet guy so maybe that's why?Ethan walks over to me picks me up and wraps my legs around him. When they get into the closet Ethan starts to grind on me a little. He's kissing me and my neck. I moan like twice and he just growled in response. I kissed him and he just did what he was doing.

I pulled him away and said "Stay standing." He nods and walks out with a smile. No one is surprised he's still standing but Danny. "The rest of you expect for Erica and Jackson." Erica walks over to me and whispers "Boyd will kill me. " Stiles just nods and says "For personal reason I will not say, Erica will go sit down." Jackson walks over to me and kisses me in front of everyone. He slips his tongue in my mouth and does something weird with it. Which makes me moan really loud into his mouth. I push him away and say. "Between Liam and Ethan someone choose... oh and Jackson you would have still been standing." I wink at Jackson and he smirks at me. "Liam." A good portion of the pack says and I just nod at Liam. I look back at Derek but when I did Liam asked "When does this start?" Derek looked at me and said, "The sooner the better." Next thing you know, Liam pulls me into a kiss which makes me moan. I pull away with a blush and he says "Your blushing is cute, babe." It made me blush harder. Jesus save me.

Derek's pov

Did Liam really just say that? What the hell! Ugh I knew this was bad Idea. I should have just said it had to be an alpha that way it could have been me or Ethan! I'm so dumb and it hurts watching Stiles blush for someone else.